PDA

View Full Version : need help finding the Tactical Solutions Glock .22 conversion upper

fuse
08-11-2011, 01:02 PM
the backorder time directly from TS is an epic 10 months. I have one on order as of today, so at least I'm in line.

anyone know of any dealer that has one in stock? I am using the dealer locator tool on their website to call dealers. TS apparently has hundreds, if not thousands of dealers. If anyone has a lead on one, it would really be awesome.

perhaps I could call TS back, and ask if they had any idea where I could find one, or if they perhaps had an order go out somewhere they could tell me about, lol.

Super J
08-11-2011, 05:07 PM
If you can't wait for this kit, you may want to try out the advantage arms kits. Cmcgov had quite a few AA kits in stock earlier this week.

http://www.cmcgov.com/store/pc/Advantage-Arms-c228.htm

fuse
08-11-2011, 08:44 PM
Sadly, this will be used on both gen3 and gen4 glocks. The AA kit is apparently good for either one or the other, depending on the model.

fuse
08-12-2011, 10:40 PM
I have been worn down, and it only took a couple days. I think I'll just go with an advantage arms kit for now, and possibly cancel my order with TS if the AA kit is satisfactory.

there is one at my local range, and I have a gift certificate for there I need to use. there is nothing else there I even remotely need.

this decision pretty much makes itself.

Dropkick
08-14-2011, 10:32 AM
I have been worn down, and it only took a couple days. I think I'll just go with an advantage arms kit for now, and possibly cancel my order with TS if the AA kit is satisfactory.

there is one at my local range, and I have a gift certificate for there I need to use. there is nothing else there I even remotely need.

this decision pretty much makes itself.

Talk about lucky. In my search to find an AA kit, I checked all over the place.

JV_
08-14-2011, 02:44 PM
Talk about lucky. In my search to find an AA kit, I checked all over the place.Virginia Arms got in a few AA kits recently. I saw them in the display cabinet, I would have bought it but got a deal on mine from joshs.

Dropkick
08-15-2011, 07:36 AM
Virginia Arms got in a few AA kits recently. I saw them in the display cabinet, I would have bought it but got a deal on mine from joshs.

Thanks for the heads up. After you mentioned it to me out at Culpeper one time, I started looking for one. It took me a while, but I found a good deal on one with a couple spare mags.

JConn
08-15-2011, 04:13 PM
Man it seems like you can find them for a 17 almost anywhere right now, finding one for a 19 though, now that's the real complication.