PDA

View Full Version : Official SHOT Show 2015 Subforum

Jay Cunningham
01-19-2015, 07:14 PM
Please feel free to discuss all aspects of the 2015 SHOT Show in this forum.

backtrail540
01-19-2015, 07:36 PM
I am interested to see how the various companies execute factory optics ready pistols and how the factory mounts compare to the milled counterparts. Besides the new glock and core, I saw either 10-8 or MSW posted pics of an optics ready 320.

ldunnmobile
01-19-2015, 07:38 PM
Feedback on Leupold LCO and D-Evo please.... is the tech worth the price?

Jay Cunningham
01-19-2015, 07:43 PM
Feel free to start threads in this subforum about vendors, product, or whatever floats your boat. Firsthand info is always the best but linking (with proper attribution) is certainly fine too. We want all the best news and info condensed into one outstanding discussion subforum.

dookie1481
01-19-2015, 08:04 PM
Shot a bunch of cool stuff today.

ALG AK triggers are awesome, and they will sell a truckload of them. $50/$75, and it feels like an SSA in an AK.
Silencerco Omega and Salvo were fun to shoot.
CMMG Mk47 Mutant was cool, light recoiling for a 7.62x39.
Glock optics ready guns were just like the M&P CORE.
Dead Air silencers (Mike Pappas, formerly of Silencerco) were VERY impressive, very little gas to the face and very quiet.
Beretta M9A3 was an M9. Didn't see the SD there.
No Sig Sauer. Was hoping to shoot the MPX and MCX.

dookie1481
01-19-2015, 08:06 PM
Feedback on Leupold LCO and D-Evo please.... is the tech worth the price?

Leupold wasn't at Media Day. They may have been at the ATAC shoot, I will ask my co-workers tonight.

PPGMD
01-19-2015, 08:23 PM
I am interested to see how the various companies execute factory optics ready pistols and how the factory mounts compare to the milled counterparts. Besides the new glock and core, I saw either 10-8 or MSW posted pics of an optics ready 320.

It is a complete package with optic out of the box. No word on if they are going to offer optics ready slides.

RevolverRob
01-20-2015, 12:57 AM
If someone can make it - I would love to know if Crye Precision is making progress in bringing the Six12 to the street. And maybe buried someplace someone might find the Pakistan Hunting and Sporting Arms Development Company (PHSADC), who are supposed going to make new Webley top breaks, including a replica Webley Fosbery and bring them to the US (I wait with baited breath). But hey...why not?

Failure2Stop
01-20-2015, 03:19 AM
Leupold wasn't at Media Day. They may have been at the ATAC shoot, I will ask my co-workers tonight.
Yes, they were at ATAC.

SLG
01-20-2015, 09:07 AM
Yes, they were at ATAC.

That thing is actually pretty cool. I'd need a day or so of range time with it, but it had a lot of potential. I got to shoot it just a bit and it is pretty quick to understand.

23JAZ
01-20-2015, 12:03 PM
Shot a bunch of cool stuff today.

ALG AK triggers are awesome, and they will sell a truckload of them. $50/$75, and it feels like an SSA in an AK.
Silencerco Omega and Salvo were fun to shoot.
CMMG Mk47 Mutant was cool, light recoiling for a 7.62x39.
Glock optics ready guns were just like the M&P CORE.
Dead Air silencers (Mike Pappas, formerly of Silencerco) were VERY impressive, very little gas to the face and very quiet.
Beretta M9A3 was an M9. Didn't see the SD there.
No Sig Sauer. Was hoping to shoot the MPX and MCX.

No single stack 9mm Glock?

Savage Hands
01-20-2015, 01:20 PM
No single stack 9mm Glock?

It's supposed to be released later in the year...

Chuck Haggard
01-21-2015, 11:05 AM
Did I imagine seeing an announcement by Colt ref selling stripped down LE models of their AR15s? As in no stock, handguards, etc. Saw something on that a few days ago, can't find it now.

Jay Cunningham
01-21-2015, 11:08 AM
Did I imagine seeing an announcement by Colt ref selling stripped down LE models of their AR15s? As in no stock, handguards, etc. Saw something on that a few days ago, can't find it now.

I saw their catalog with this "OEM" option.

HCM
01-21-2015, 11:25 AM

It's in the new catalog http://www.colt.com/DesktopModules/Bring2mind/DMX/Download.aspx?EntryId=905&PortalId=0&DownloadMethod=attachment

I like the OEM2 option with the lo pro pinned gas block.

Up1911Fan
01-21-2015, 11:51 AM
It's in the new catalog http://www.colt.com/DesktopModules/Bring2mind/DMX/Download.aspx?EntryId=905&PortalId=0&DownloadMethod=attachment

I like the OEM2 option with the lo pro pinned gas block.

I'm diggin that.

45dotACP
01-24-2015, 01:48 AM
It's supposed to be released later in the year...

Forgive me while I humbug...

HopetonBrown
01-24-2015, 04:24 AM
3 coolest things I've read about for pistols are the Glock mags from Magpul and Elite Tactical Systems, and the Surefire XC1.

From my Motorola StarTAC.

LOKNLOD
01-24-2015, 11:19 AM
I saw their catalog with this "OEM" option.

I think that's a really smart idea.

Jay Cunningham
01-24-2015, 11:47 AM
I think that's a really smart idea.

I agree, it's brilliant. I only wish (purely greedy personal reasons) that they had an OEM variant that was like a LE6933/LE6720 but with a 14.5" barrel and pinned FH.

Chuteur
06-02-2017, 09:51 AM
3 coolest things I've read about for pistols are the Glock mags from Magpul and Elite Tactical Systems, and the Surefire XC1.

From my Motorola StarTAC.

Ahh, the Shot Show and Magpul. Nothing bad about them just an unfortunate set of circumstances.

Along with a German defence journo, who is also a reserve Col., and two German SF types I am at the show. The Germans had already been in contact with Richard Fitzpatrick as they wanted to see the new G36 magazine and take word back to Germany.

We roll up at the magpul booth, lots of handshaking and backslapping. Comes time to view the only G36 magazine Magpul had, we get taken over to the wall space where it is being displayed, Mr F proudly indicates in the direction of an empty space. Lots of questions to staff, conclusion: Some lightfingered thieving shitehawk somewhere is the proud possessor of the first magpul G36 magazine.

I dunno if it was 2013/14/15...they blur into one.