PDA

View Full Version : HK45 holster w/ light

Falconer
08-06-2011, 09:47 PM
Hey everyone
I just ordered a HK45 and am looking forward to it's arrival in the next couple of weeks. However I have been looking
For a holster I can keep a light attached to my weapon. I intended to use it for range and possibly duty work down the road. I am not look for a IWB right now. I have looked at comp tac holsters and i liked them but they don't have an option for
a light with them. Does anyone have any options?

jslaker
08-07-2011, 01:48 AM
Raven Concealment makes an HK45 light compatible holster, but be prepared for a long wait.

ToddG
08-07-2011, 08:24 AM
Safariland makes top quality duty/retention gear for the HK45, including some set up for light-equipped guns.

SmokeJumper
08-07-2011, 04:28 PM
For leather concealment, Galco makes one, but I think it may only be for Glocks and M&P's. For sure Blade-Tech and Raven Concealment will do the job in the Kydex arena, but as stated you will have a wait with Raven, or keep checking the forums for a used Raven. For the duty realm, Safariland all the way, no two ways about it, they are the go to rigs for duty carry.
You mentioned Comp-Tac as well, I just checked their site, they are offering an IWB and belt holster now that are light compatible, did not check for the HK45 though.

LtDave
08-07-2011, 09:15 PM
Pit bull Tactical.