PDA

View Full Version : Well we can shut this forum down I guess

Slavex
01-06-2015, 08:43 PM
This is the pinnacle of shooting right here folks, no more need for any discussion on gun choices, ammo, or anything

Video removed. This guy and his stupid (and also fake) video doesn't merit any clicks/views from PF. Sorry to be a jerk, but this guy already posted this feeble attempt at a "viral" video here and we deleted it. I stand by that decision. -- Tom_Jones

JV_
01-06-2015, 08:44 PM
http://pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?14351-152-Yard-Deer-Shot-With-A-P45-Handgun

Artemas
01-06-2015, 08:47 PM
If I found out someone was shooting like that (or at all) with my home down range:mad:

LHS
01-06-2015, 09:15 PM
If I found out someone was shooting like that (or at all) with my home down range:mad:

Yeah, that was my first thought as well.

Slavex
01-06-2015, 09:58 PM
damn, I missed that earlier thread, never mind

Chuck Haggard
01-06-2015, 10:37 PM
I had also advocated that we turn him in to his state's fish and game folks since a Kahr .45 ain't legal where his address came back to.

I'm kinda law-and-order like that.

Slavex
01-07-2015, 01:27 AM
You have to wonder why people post stuff like that.

Tamara
01-07-2015, 08:03 AM
You have to wonder why people post stuff like that.

Because people are dumb.

It's amazing the number of people who don't seem to realize that the internet is connected to real life. Where's the first place a prosecutor goes looking for evidence these days? The Facebook page of the accused, that's where.

23JAZ
01-07-2015, 08:06 AM
I had also advocated that we turn him in to his state's fish and game folks since a Kahr .45 ain't legal where his address came back to.

I missed the post. But if that was the same douche bag that shot the deer with a pistol at distance, with houses in the background, yes I vote for turning his ass in to Fish and Game!

TGS
01-07-2015, 08:24 AM

Would fish and game rules apply if he's on his own property?

CCT125US
01-07-2015, 08:34 AM
Would fish and game rules apply if he's on his own property?

Absolutely

Chuck Haggard
01-07-2015, 10:31 AM
Because people are dumb.

It's amazing the number of people who don't seem to realize that the internet is connected to real life. Where's the first place a prosecutor goes looking for evidence these days? The Facebook page of the accused, that's where.

We've helped make murder cases from FB posts. I got called into court on a case I wasn't even a part of to be an expert on firearms ID, that was fun.

But, ref the intardnets, chicks everywhere are still shocked and amazed when their now ex boyfriend puts their nekid selfies out onto the web and they can't make it magically go away. That this has been happening since the internet started seems to come as a shock to folks.

Terence
01-07-2015, 10:39 AM
We've helped make murder cases from FB posts. I got called into court on a case I wasn't even a part of to be an expert on firearms ID, that was fun.

About a year ago, one of our clients was thinking about bringing a new communications device to market for LEO/Public Safety folks. It combined radio and smartphone functionality, and my job was to do some user research on it. Since the thing could run apps, we asked 10 or 12 cops from all over the US what sort of thing might be useful for them. Almost every one said "Facebook" -- among other things. Especially if there was a juvenile involved. They said they'd made cases when officers had friended gang members and had video of the gangs committing crimes shared with them.

Tamara
01-07-2015, 10:56 AM
But, ref the intardnets, chicks everywhere are still shocked and amazed when their now ex boyfriend puts their nekid selfies out onto the web and they can't make it magically go away. That this has been happening since the internet started seems to come as a shock to folks.

Did you not hear the one about the dude who texted the unsolicited dick pic... and had it forwarded to his mom? :D

23JAZ
01-07-2015, 11:44 AM
Did you not hear the one about the dude who texted the unsolicited dick pic... and had it forwarded to his mom? :D
Lmao. Wonder if she recognized it lol.

Chuck Haggard
01-07-2015, 11:49 AM

I guess the lesson here to one should wait for solicitation of said pics, or something..........

cclaxton
01-07-2015, 03:56 PM
My new girlfriend has a great saying: "I am not leaving until you delete that!" For clarity, we never do naked pics and the ones she wants deleted are the ones that make her look fat.
Cody

Erik
01-07-2015, 05:00 PM
I guess the lesson here to one should wait for solicitation of said pics, or something..........

I keep waiting but nobody asks. :(