PDA

View Full Version : Nill Grips

Dagga Boy
11-05-2014, 10:28 PM
I just got my second set of Nill revolver grips. My God these things are awesome. I have been trying to find a grip I like for the 686 SSR that I am using for my competition gun. I think these may be it. If not, they will go on my Performance Center 681. They feel perfect to me, and they are so precisely fit that they really don't even need a grip screw. They aren't cheap, but they exude precision and very high quality.

Hizzie
11-05-2014, 10:41 PM
Purdy.

H&KFanNC
11-05-2014, 11:15 PM
Very nice! I think the revolver in the pic is sharp, too!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

LSP972
11-06-2014, 08:29 AM
Quite reminiscent of Ropers, eh? Nill makes some spectacular stuff; good score.

Dagga Boy
11-06-2014, 08:52 AM
This is going to get expensive. I am going to order at least one more set for that Performance Center 681 (Hizzie's old duty gun). Those will be actual Round Butt's. The ones on my 686 SSR are Round to Square conversions that I like for a gun that I will not be carrying concealed. The 681 is in a Sparks holster and set up more for concealed carry. I also have a set of square butt k frames on a 3" model 10 square butt that is a great feeling little revolver as far as being light, well balanced, and the Nills compliment those assets well even if they are a little big for a gun like that.

Dave Williams
11-06-2014, 11:24 AM
Nice! I saw a Sheriff deputy with Nill's on his duty P220R, and I made sure to tell him how cool it was.

theJanitor
11-06-2014, 11:32 AM
I've loved the few sets of Nill grips for 1911's that I've used over the years. One of the authorized dealers for Nill-Griffe is on gunbroker, too.

Molon
11-09-2014, 05:15 PM
The quality and craftsmanship of Nill grips is indeed a rare thing to find these days. I've never seen a pair that didn't fit perfectly.

https://app.box.com/shared/static/6as26v5ilda2lu8i62ln.jpg

Wayne Dobbs
11-09-2014, 07:56 PM
Molon,

You shouldn't have shown that pic of an HK P7 with Nill stocks. Now Nyeti will be like a dog killin' chickens...won't be able to stop.

Dagga Boy
11-09-2014, 11:07 PM
Molon,

You shouldn't have shown that pic of an HK P7 with Nill stocks. Now Nyeti will be like a dog killin' chickens...won't be able to stop.

I'll be okay on those. I never really liked them on the HK's. If I ever get a SIG P210.......must have (and Jackson Armory does have a real SWISS P-210 in stock right now).

On a side note.....the Fiber Optic C&S sight arrived for my 686 SSR and I got it installed. In combination with the grips, I am hoping to start pushing it in the matches. I am running into the bottom of A Division Stock Auto right now, I'll get a little faster holster coming and see how it goes. I have to run fairly conservative as I can't miss. Every time I have to go to the speedloader, it's a killer.
Hopefully, the sight and grip combo will allow the same hit consistency, but faster.