PDA

View Full Version : FYI: Trijicon "HD" night sights @ OpticsPlanert.com

NickDrak
07-25-2011, 04:14 PM
For those of you who have been searching for a set of the Trijicon HD Glock night sights in-stock at an online retailer, you may have come across a deal on Amazon.com (as I did) for the orange front sight set (#GL101O) for $89.25 from OpticsPlanet.com. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!! I ordered a set, and I received a standard set of Trjicon nightsights with rear orange tritium lamps (GL01O). I called to get them to send me the proper sights that I ordered and they advised that they do not have them in-stock, and if they did have them in-stock they would be $127.00 and not $89.25. He said the Amazon.com deal I ordered through must be a typo.

Kyle Reese
07-25-2011, 04:25 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

I've attempted to deal with them in the past, and everything listed as "in stock" was in fact "out of stock" :rolleyes: .

What a joke.

jslaker
07-25-2011, 04:41 PM
Interesting. FWIW, the handful of times I've dealt with them have generally gone smoothly. Main motivation for using them is that you can pretty much always find a 5% off coupon floating around somewhere on the web. I've also always ordered directly through their website, if that makes any difference.

NickDrak
07-25-2011, 04:57 PM
I have had decent luck calling OP directly to confirm if an item is in-stock before I placed my order, but they have pulled some shenaniguns in the past as well when ordering thru their website. I placed an order for a surefire 6px tactical that they had advertised at $69. A few day later I got an email stating that the lights was in-stock, but they would not honor THEIR advertised price because of surefires recent prince increase, and that I owed them another $45. Needless to say, I cancelled the order.