PDA

View Full Version : Review: Rangemaster Instructor Development Course

jlw
08-04-2014, 02:57 PM
link to write-up (http://chiefweems.wordpress.com/2014/08/04/rangemasteridc/)

A few things not in the write-up:

It's always nice to be sitting in the class and have someone walk up behind you and say, "We don't have enough instructors here to un-f*&$ you." Then, the same guy does around and tells everyone that you sandbagged your intro.... A special thanks to John Hearne.

I took my M&P45 with intentions of shooting it in the class as I usually can coax a bit more accuracy out of it. I have six mags for it. One mag spring recently went FUBAR; so, I left it behind. Then I had another mag spring give up the ghost on the first day of the class. Into the lockbox went the M&P45 and out came my trusty old Gen2 G17 and mags dating back to before the '94 sadness. This is the second time that I have had to change out the mag springs for M&P45, and I got it sometime in 2010 or 2011.

John Hearne
08-04-2014, 04:42 PM
A special thanks to John Hearne.

I'm here for you, that's what friends are for....

And since I'm "outing" you, the second place shooter was an attorney. Had you not pulled off the Top Gun, I would have spread it far and wide....

TR675
08-04-2014, 04:45 PM
Hey, attorneys can be Top Guns too!

jlw
08-04-2014, 04:48 PM
I'm here for you, that's what friends are for....

And since I'm "outing" you, the second place shooter was an attorney. Had you not pulled off the Top Gun, I would have spread it far and wide....

He made the trip with Jim Higginbotham. That alone had to have added points to his score.

LtDave
08-04-2014, 11:06 PM
Hey, attorneys can be Top Guns too!

It's the accountants you really have to watch out for...

Al T.
08-05-2014, 08:48 PM
And since I'm "outing" you, the second place shooter was an attorney.

First name begin with a "K"?