PDA

View Full Version : For Sale or Trade?

Jaywalker
07-23-2014, 11:05 AM
Where may I find rules on when I may post a firearm for sale?

Thanks.

Jaywalker
07-23-2014, 11:37 AM
Where may I find rules on when I may post a firearm for sale?

Thanks.

I see. You have to be a site supporter to post. You might want to rethink that.

Jaywalker
07-23-2014, 12:25 PM
Sure.

I understand the need to increase the revenue from site supporters. I think, however, that both the site supporters and regular viewers would benefit from the transparent, free exchange of goods for sale. Most sites find this to be true and provide sales capability after a reasonable number of posts or time aboard that indicates that joining was for an exchange of ideas and not merely to post "stuff for sale." That's certainly true in my case; I bought an item mentioned in discussion threads a month ago and have changed my mind about the project. As it's a hard-to-find item, significantly under retail, I believe both the site supporters and others might be interested. The item is now up on other sites for sale, so the lack of positioning here merely requires your members to find the item elsewhere if they want it. From my point of view, this is a very credible site, and I'd like to sell it where it might show up in extended tests. That's my reasoning, but I certainly won't make a big deal about it. Thanks.

MEH
07-23-2014, 12:34 PM
Some people will never use paypal for any reason. Therefore, they are excluded from being site supporters.