PDA

View Full Version : Video from Alexander Co. NC

KeeFus
07-08-2014, 08:34 AM
Watch this video from Alexander Co, NC. Its a good chase but when the jump-n-run occurs I never saw the gun...until the Trooper clears it...

A reminder to stay Alert!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gGABOvfmGM

SailDesign
07-08-2014, 08:52 AM
Watch this video from Alexander Co, NC. Its a good chase but when the jump-n-run occurs I never saw the gun...until the Trooper clears it...

A reminder to stay Alert!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gGABOvfmGM

The bulge in his pocket when he jumped was kind of a giveaway, but then again I was looking for it. :)

RoyGBiv
07-08-2014, 08:59 AM
The bulge in his pocket when he jumped was kind of a giveaway, but then again I was looking for it. :)

Interesting.... I saw a Mexican carry AIWB when his shirt lifted up at about 2:06.
At least I think so..

KevinB
07-08-2014, 08:59 AM
Look at the belly in the video when the shirt come up when the perp bails from the car.

Lucky no one got hurt in the chase and collision near the end.

KevinB
07-08-2014, 09:00 AM
Roy beat me by a few sec.

maybe AIWB ;)

SailDesign
07-08-2014, 09:02 AM
Interesting.... I saw a Mexican carry AIWB when his shirt lifted up at about 2:06.
At least I think so..

Hah! I guess I'm even less observant than I thought... I was expecting something, so I must have latched onto the first thing I saw. Dang! :)

KeeFus
07-08-2014, 09:45 AM
I see it...2:07. I always concentrate on the hands which is what I was looking at when he first jumped out. I wish the deputy had his body mic on. I'm sure there was an interesting conversation going on. :D

Wayne Dobbs
07-08-2014, 01:20 PM
KeeFus,

If it was like most of my end of chase and fight conversations with suspects, there were likely things asked about the suspect's "Mama and 'nem". Just a little catchin' up...

jnc36rcpd
07-09-2014, 10:47 AM
Amazing that the four citizens actually helped the cop and that no one was filming the arrest with their cell phone.

BoppaBear
08-08-2014, 05:44 PM
Amazing that the four citizens actually helped the cop and that no one was filming the arrest with their cell phone.

Refreshing.

TGS
08-09-2014, 12:33 PM
Refreshing.

Absolutely!

I'm also amazed how well traffic moves for you guys. I can't recall how many times people look at us as we're trying to clear an intersection and they just continue driving anyway.

PS: Any real American would like watching this video for the engine sounds alone!