PDA

View Full Version : But It Hurts When I Shampoo

NETim
06-28-2014, 07:44 PM
I managed to survive Craig Douglas' MUC class last night. I was pretty tuckered out by the end of the evening though. Today my 56 y/o body is complaining a little, less than I imagined that it would.

But my forehead hurts! That darn "mountain goat" drill! Every time we switched partners, they got bigger and younger.

I learned a lot and had fun anyway.

Had to go to a retirement party today, so I didn't get to join in the rest of the festivities scheduled for today and tomorrow. But honestly, I don't think I would've the rest of the weekend.

I would highly recommend this class to anyone looking to round out their SD skill package.

Craig is a hoot to work with too.

Maple Syrup Actual
06-28-2014, 07:47 PM
Yeah, I rode a motorcycle to day one of EWO...putting the full-face helmet on afterwards wasn't great.

TCinVA
06-30-2014, 07:57 AM
Weirdly I didn't end up with the horn during the mountain-goat drills when I did ECQC. It wouldn't surprise me to learn I have an exceptionally hard head. In fact, it would explain a fair bit of my life.

orionz06
06-30-2014, 10:04 AM
Mine haven't been too bad on the face. What is worse for me is just in the hair it peels and makes me look like I escaped quarantine, especially with my awesome hair. Skin just flies outta there for a week. I just tell folks a friend convinced me to try some wrestling this weekend. Works well.

Adam
07-02-2014, 12:33 PM
Tim, it was nice working with you during the MUC portion on Friday. As many will attest, Saturday was a very long and hot day. It was an awesome weekend of training and really has a lot going on in my head. Not only personal defense related, but some changes I want to make in my life as a person. Full AAR to follow when I can collect all my thoughts and I'll probably post my evo vids as well.

Oddly enough I did not end up with the "third eye" either. It was all concealed by my hairline. Now, near-bleeding sims bruises are another story. :D

-Adam

Will_H
07-02-2014, 09:45 PM
I fail to see how anyone gets out of the first day without looking like you took a baseball bat to the forehead!

My mark of the goat still shows up when I get a little to much sun.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk