PDA

View Full Version : Times must be getting tough in the hood...

LSP972
05-05-2014, 10:13 AM
We just got in the weekly dump of seized guns from the local PD; as usual, almost all from "the other side of the tracks". In the past few years, we've seen a steady increase in the "quality" of your basic hood rat's iron; lots of Glocks, Rugers, and Stigmas, the occasional Sig and Beretta, even a couple of HKs; in amongst all the standard-issue HiPoints, Lorcins, Davis/Jimenez Arms/Cobra Enterprises/etc.

This week, the high quality gun in the lot was a Bersa. There was even a Clerke and RG10 .22 revolver in there; haven't seen any of them in quite some time.

I suppose failed economic policies do indeed trickle down...:D

TheTrevor
05-05-2014, 02:28 PM
This week, the high quality gun in the lot was a Bersa.

I think you're stretching the definition of "quality" a bit there...

NEPAKevin
05-05-2014, 03:00 PM
Years ago, we towed in a family wagon for the local PD as an impound. From what I was told, the two wanna be drug dealers slash townie high school drop outs each had a hand gun but only one cartridge that they had resting on the center council between them.

TGS
05-05-2014, 03:07 PM
Years ago, we towed in a family wagon for the local PD as an impound. From what I was told, the two wanna be drug dealers slash townie high school drop outs each had a hand gun but only one cartridge that they had resting on the center council between them.

Hahaha!

Not surprising I guess, when I think about it.

I wonder if the middle schooler that sprinted across the sidewalk in front of my house with a handgun yesterday had any bullets....I hope so, for his sake. Running around with an unloaded handgun probably wasn't going to work out well for him if he tried intimidating someone else...not that it would have made a difference though, since it'd be a miracle if anyone here was actually able to hit what they were aiming at.

LSP972
05-05-2014, 03:23 PM
I think you're stretching the definition of "quality" a bit there...

Sorry, I forgot the sarcasm emoticon. That was, like, my point.

TheTrevor
05-05-2014, 03:39 PM

Some people take the whole "Lean Startup" concept waaay too seriously.

TheTrevor
05-05-2014, 03:40 PM
Sorry, I forgot the sarcasm emoticon. That was, like, my point.

Apparently I also left off an emoticon and inadvertently trolled you. :cool: