PDA

View Full Version : Nashville 1 Westboro Baptist 0

WDW
06-14-2011, 07:23 AM
http://wpln.org/?p=27968
They were outnumbered about 2,000 to 3. They got their tires slashed and left after about 10 minutes. Being a Marine, I really wanted to attend this great American's funeral, but I seriously believed I would lose control and assault someone, so I decided not to attend. Also, if by the slim chance you are a member of this church and also a member of this forum, I hope I have greatly offended you.:cool:

Frank D.
06-14-2011, 11:17 AM
Non-violent protest at its best :D.

Kyle Reese
06-14-2011, 11:47 AM
The WBC's membership is comprised of attorneys, who make their living filing suit against people who assault them during protests. Don't play their game.

Shellback
06-14-2011, 01:01 PM
Glad to hear they left and the funeral services could take place without the wingnuts interfering and dishonoring our fallen and their families. On the flip side I think the wanton destruction of someone else's property should not be celebrated and actually hurts their cause.

WDW
06-14-2011, 01:30 PM
The WBC's membership is comprised of attorneys, who make their living filing suit against people who assault them during protests. Don't play their game.
Exactly why I didn't go. As to the tire slashing, I would not have done it, I don't encourage it, but it did happen, no one got caught, and I can't help but think it's hilarious.

will_1400
06-14-2011, 02:20 PM
It would be amusing to see them park their vehicles in some of the seedier parts of Detroit. They go to start shit only to come back and find said vehicles stripped to the frame.

Slavex
06-14-2011, 08:06 PM
I guess their god felt it was ok for their tires to be slashed, otherwise it wouldn't have happened.