bigger PM box
custom avatars/profile pics
links (email and URL) in signatures
custom user title
customizable profile page
2MB of file attachments
post in the For Sale or Trade area
moral support/appreciation/solidarity

Thank you for your participation. The Staff of pistol-forum.com will use this information to continue to build a better experience for our members.

BaiHu
01-24-2014, 07:06 AM
FS/FT area and moral support/appreciation/solidarity.

I'll get on a computer soon to do it for real.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

JV_
01-24-2014, 10:13 AM
FS/FT area and moral support/appreciation/solidarity.Unfortunately, it's a radio button and not a check box - you can only pick one.

John Ralston
01-24-2014, 10:33 AM
My only comment...since I'm not a site supporter...is offer a way to do it WITHOUT paypal. I don't have it, don't want and so I can't.

Vinh
01-24-2014, 12:13 PM
I shared a similar sentiment. My Paypal was broken for a few years, but eventually my desire to become a site supporter outweighed my loathing of Paypal, so I recently fixed it and paid up.

JeffJ
01-24-2014, 12:33 PM
FS/FT area and moral support/appreciation/solidarity.

I'll get on a computer soon to do it for real.

This is me too, however is was FS/FT that took me from "I oughta do that.." to done, so that is what I chose.

justintime
01-24-2014, 12:34 PM
What exactly does moral support entail?

BaiHu
01-24-2014, 12:46 PM
What exactly does moral support entail?

IMO, it's the support of the staff. Even if it doesn't keep them in Calvins, it at least shows them we support them.

justintime
01-24-2014, 12:52 PM
That's what I figured so I chose that, but I also wanted more inbox space.

CCT125US
01-24-2014, 10:09 PM
I went with the moral support option. I feel the value provided to the shooting community is outstanding. This site has saved me so much money, increased my understanding, and helped in my application of skills, that I felt I should pony up.

Clyde from Carolina
01-24-2014, 10:21 PM
I went with the moral support option. I feel the value provided to the shooting community is outstanding. This site has saved me so much money, increased my understanding, and helped in my application of skills, that I felt I should pony up.

My thinking was pretty similar, and my choice was the moral option as well.

WobblyPossum
01-26-2014, 11:25 AM
I did it for the combination of access to the FS/FT area, and as a show of appreciation for a forum so knowledgeable that it has become the only firearms forum I actually read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BaiHu
01-26-2014, 12:12 PM
Only non-news related site I read/post on.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

orionz06
01-26-2014, 02:34 PM
Moral support/forums aren't free was my main choice. A close second was that it felt right because this forum, with or without me involved, generates secondary income. The least I could do is chip in $20 now and again. It is also still the cheapest time suck I have. If one were to work out a dollar/hour value of my time spent here I think it would approach zero.

I also require an ALF avatar. There is simply no other avatar for me.

Tamara
01-27-2014, 10:56 AM
Wait, my profile page is customizable? Huh.

Jay Cunningham
01-28-2014, 05:38 AM
Thanks much for all those who've taken the time to respond. This poll will run for a little while longer.

Magic_Salad0892
01-31-2014, 01:06 PM
Oh wait. I'm retarded. I didn't realize this was only for site supporters somehow. I thought this was "What feature would you want to see most."

Discount my vote. :confused:

Suvorov
02-01-2014, 02:41 PM
Another Moral/Support/Solidarity voter here.

I appreciate this site beyond what my meager $$$ support shows.

Other than checking up some Kalifornia specific legal issues to to troll the Marketplace on CalGuns - PF has really become the only gun forum I spend any time on.

Keep up the good work!

Totem Polar
02-04-2014, 09:42 PM
I voted when this poll first went up, but didn't respond until now. Moral support: I figure that if I'm going to come in here on a daily basis and sponge off all the knowledge, I may as well chip in and help pull some weight. Considering how much time I've spent here over the last little while, it's a cost-to-benefit ratio that would embarrass a toothbrush.

TheTrevor
02-05-2014, 01:54 AM
Can't believe I'm the first one to answer "because bigger PM quota". I mean, I'm all about supporting PF, but it was absolutely the restrictive default PM quota that motivated me to become a supporter at my earliest convenience.