PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered one of my Grail knives

Up1911Fan
01-20-2014, 10:10 PM
Lately I've been lusting after a few higher end blades. My personal big 3 are a Strider SnG, Hinderer XM-18 and a Chris Reeve small Sebenza. I've been playing with some of the ZT Hinderer collaboration's lately, and while really nice, I've still been wanting some higher end blades. I've got a Chris Reeve Small Sebenza 21 shipping tomorrow! Pretty excited for it, its the most I've spent on a knife so I'm a little nervous to see if they live up to the hype. Any CRK owners here?

md8232
01-25-2014, 12:55 AM
I have several. P marked, Lg & S Regulars, and small Annuals. I'm concentrating on Glocks at the moment, so several Annuals have gone to new homes.
Waiting impatiently for my Lochsa to come home from Idaho.
Just got a Spyderco Chicago so I'm legal if visiting friends and family.

Up1911Fan
01-25-2014, 10:17 AM
Gonna send it back to CRK to for the "Spa treatment" plus a refinish of the nitre blued parts.

bofe954
01-25-2014, 11:59 AM
I have a large starbenza. I like it, it's really nice. The convex blade shape is awesome, quality is awesome.

I can't bring myself to carry it and use it for anything. Carried it a few times, opened some boxes. When it comes time to use it for anything that might result in a nick or something. I just can't do it.

I got a spydero gayle bradley, that I love to use. At some point when inflation makes me feel like I didn't lose money on the starbenza, it is getting sold...