PDA

View Full Version : Review: Erik Lund's Dynamic Fighting Rifle class

jlw
12-09-2013, 02:56 PM
Video and review available at the link:

Dynamic Fighting Rifle (http://chiefweems.wordpress.com/2013/12/09/dynamic-fighting-rifle/)

Al T.
12-09-2013, 07:33 PM
Nice!

TheTrevor
12-09-2013, 08:43 PM
I like his rule that you must vary the round count of your strings each time. I'm definitely going to have to incorporate that into my drills, as I find myself getting stuck in a particular shot cadence a little too easily and have to remind myself that not every opponent will go down after one fast pair to the chest.

BJJ
12-09-2013, 09:30 PM
Looks like great training. I hope I get to train with him sometime. What kind of rifle setup is that?

jlw
12-10-2013, 06:41 AM
Looks like great training. I hope I get to train with him sometime. What kind of rifle setup is that?

I think he was shooting and Adams Arms piston driven rifle, and the optic was a Leupold dot that he is reviewing.

Al T.
12-10-2013, 07:33 AM
I was wondering why I didn't see your Marlin, then it dawned on me that you were behind the camera. :cool:

jlw
12-10-2013, 08:19 AM
I was wondering why I didn't see your Marlin, then it dawned on me that you were behind the camera. :cool:

I broke down and ran a bullet hose, but I went old school sans any contraptions bolted to my rifle... Had to look through the round thing at the rear at the pointy thing at the front.

my levergun doesn't have any mechanical offset. :)

Alaskapopo
12-26-2013, 06:44 AM
Eric is a great guy. I would love to take some training from him. I know him from meeting him at three gun matches. He is a pro but still will take the time to talk to aspiring shooters like myself. Great guy that you would like to have at your back on a serious call.
pat