PDA

View Full Version : H&k usp .45 lem

Sherman A. House DDS
06-01-2011, 11:13 AM
Greetings. I wasn't sure if this should go here, in the, "Autoloaders," section or in the, "Armorers," section.

Is it possible to have a USP .45 (full-size) converted from the conventional DA/SA with safety/decock to the LEM version? If so, who provides the service?

JV_
06-01-2011, 11:15 AM
Instructions are here:
http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-reference-library/63079-lem-installation-instructions.html

I don't know who sells the kit, but any decent HK armorer should be able to do the job.
With the above instructions, patience and some time, you can probably do it as well.

ToddG
06-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Yes.

HK can do it for you. So can any certified HK USP armorer. I know Robb Jensen at Virginia Arms has done a number of LEM conversions.

jslaker
06-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Greetings. I wasn't sure if this should go here, in the, "Autoloaders," section or in the, "Armorers," section.

Is it possible to have a USP .45 (full-size) converted from the conventional DA/SA with safety/decock to the LEM version? If so, who provides the service?

Should definitely be possible. You're looking at about $75-100 for the parts, plus whatever the smith charges for his services.

I did the conversion on my USPc .40 myself, so I don't know who to point you to, but I'm sure others here have suggestions.

ETA:

You guys are fast.

Sherman A. House DDS
06-01-2011, 11:44 AM
Awesome. Thank you for the replies everyone. I know Robb Jensen, so I will give him a shout!