PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, wiskey tango kitten is wrong with people?

will_1400
11-21-2013, 07:51 AM
Here's a real gem. :mad:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/right-click/slaying-sandy-hook-elementary-game-reenacts-fatal-shootings-203637875.html

Robinson
11-21-2013, 08:22 AM
Yeah the comments on the article are brilliant too.

Tamara
11-21-2013, 08:27 AM
I love the indignant butthurt on the part of Captain Aspie when he finds out that Real Life is nothing like whatever troll board he calls home.

cclaxton
11-21-2013, 09:54 AM
Falls under the category of: "Just because you CAN do it doesn't mean you SHOULD do it."
I wonder if it was one of his family members who was killed, would he have created the game?
CC

TCinVA
11-21-2013, 10:49 AM
The most abundant luxury available in modern society is stupidity. Some people revel in that luxury to levels of Corinthian excess.

Attention is just what the little darling wants, so it's probably best to just ignore him.

Haraise
11-21-2013, 12:19 PM
Falls under the category of: "Just because you CAN do it doesn't mean you SHOULD do it."
I wonder if it was one of his family members who was killed, would he have created the game?
CC

Yeah. It's called trolling. The more emotional the situation, the more reaction he can get from it.

Every bit of being upset, every word of slander is just feeding the troll. Don't feed the troll.

LOKNLOD
11-21-2013, 12:30 PM
Surprise surprise, this class act says he's doing it to draw attention to the fact that no gun laws were passed afterwards? Shocked.

Tamara
11-21-2013, 12:41 PM
Yeah. It's called trolling. The more emotional the situation, the more reaction he can get from it.

Every bit of being upset, every word of slander is just feeding the troll. Don't feed the troll.

"Trolling", you say? What is this "trolling"? I've never heard of such a thing.

will_1400
11-21-2013, 01:05 PM
Surprise surprise, this class act says he's doing it to draw attention to the fact that no gun laws were passed afterwards? Shocked.

And yet we're supposed to be the tactless rubes who have no sense of decency. :rolleyes:

Funny how he mentions that in Australia there apparently "isn't a gun culture" yet they had that underground Owen Gun factory that their gangs were operating a few years back and the more recent instance of a jeweler manufacturing MAC-10s on the side.

Haraise
11-21-2013, 01:07 PM
"Trolling", you say? What is this "trolling"? I've never heard of such a thing.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37464190.jpg