PDA

View Full Version : Question for Glock Armorers

ProShooter
05-31-2011, 09:17 AM
Do you have a set price list for your services?

What services/modifications do you offer?

I'm taking the Glock Armorer course next month.

Wayne Dobbs
05-31-2011, 09:38 AM
I rarely charge anything other than a token price for my services. Since all the parts are drop in and most shooters simply need about 60-90 seconds of my time, I don't feel right taking much money. If they need trouble shooting, sights installed AND zeroed, etc., I will start hitting them for the time and ammo used plus a nominal fee.

Most of my clients are LEOs and fellow trainers at the facility where I instruct so that skews my stance somewhat.

VolGrad
05-31-2011, 02:10 PM
I have never charged for anything other than parts .... at cost.

I don't do this as a business though. I mostly do it for shooting buddies and folks I meet on sites like this that are local to me and ask for something.

turbolag23
05-31-2011, 02:43 PM
I have never charged for anything other than parts .... at cost.

I don't do this as a business though. I mostly do it for shooting buddies and folks I meet on sites like this that are local to me and ask for something.

same here, if i were doing it as a business i'd price parts between cost and retail. most service to replace parts will be simple and not take hardly any time. modifications on the other hand...

David Armstrong
05-31-2011, 02:57 PM
Same boat here. Most work is usually for the cost of the parts alone. I do generally charge $20 to detail strip and clean a Glock, but that is mostly a "you know you should be able to do this yourself!" nuisance fee.