PDA

View Full Version : Every watch a video of yourself shooting and think...

PPGMD
10-31-2013, 04:04 PM
god am I slow. While shooting you are thinking "God I need to slow down things are moving too fast."

JHC
10-31-2013, 04:22 PM
god am I slow. While shooting you are thinking "God I need to slow down things are moving too fast."

Only the ones from my two awful USPSA matches this year! LOL I watch experienced shooters and then when I'm running the stage in my minds eye I see that I'm flying through the stage and ok I know I'm getting pretty good hits . . . then after show clear, holster I hear my time like 5 seconds slower than the aforementioned and I'm like WHAT??? Where am I bleeding this time? Vids look like Grandpa Jones going timmie.

EricP
10-31-2013, 05:20 PM
Absolutely. The first time I saw myself shooting on video I wondered if it was in slow motion.

Slavex
11-01-2013, 05:01 AM
I remember a video of me shooting that still makes me go red. I was pulling the gun back into my chest every time I transitioned the gun from one port to another, when all I needed to do was drive the gun to each port. Never did it before that, hopefully haven't done it since. Not only was it dumb, it was sloooooooow.

SGT_Calle
11-01-2013, 07:40 AM
Absolutely. The first time I saw myself shooting on video I wondered if it was in slow motion.

Same here! My first two-gun match a few months ago was a huge eye-opener.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)