Page 15 of 152 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: HK Striker Fired

Maybe I'm the only one, but my first impression is meh. PPQM1 with an H&K logo and a smaller mag release.

I'm sure they'll sell reasonably well. Should do better than the PPQ due to H&Ks supply network.

For what it's worth , there are no striker fired pistols on the HK stand on day one of IWA.

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    For what it's worth , there are no striker fired pistols on the HK stand on day one of IWA.
    They are there...........just not on display.....
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Interesting rumor I had not heard (maybe I just missed it). Ken Hackathorn said that the gun was actually finished but he heard that HK USA and HK Germany were arguing about what to name it. I personally would go with P40, but I am boring.

VP80!

Isn't one of the many rumors regarding this pistol that it'll be introduced at the NRA show in Indianapolis at the end of the week?
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

That's what Ken said. But he said that the naming controversy might actually delay it. LOL. I thought Germans just added some numbers or letters and shipped it. Maybe they will name it the "Carrera."

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Interesting rumor I had not heard (maybe I just missed it). Ken Hackathorn said that the gun was actually finished but he heard that HK USA and HK Germany were arguing about what to name it. I personally would go with P40, but I am boring.
    If I were betting, it would be that the HK marketing department started this rumor.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Right. This meeting at Glock would be much shorter. Though when they finally get up to 'G45' I suspect they'll have to have at least a 30 minute meeting unless fortune smiles and it happens to be a .45ACP. But I digress. SFP9 sounded a bit like an uninspired placeholder name.

Homer: All my life, I have searched for a car that feels a certain way. Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball. Now, at last, I have found it.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

P10.

Knowing Ken, he might have been joking... but then again he might not.

User Tag List