Page 322 of 323 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323 LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3230

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

So it's been just about a month since I purchased this Compact. I'm really liking the size, and the grip is not as large as I thought it would be. The thin grips surely help.

The shape of the grip is surely different from the 92X, but not to the point that it's like 'ewww, that's different' when you handle it.

It carries very well, with or without the LTT optic slide in the JM 2.0.
    The original owner, @03RN obviously cared for, shot and carried this gun, as it has honest wear, and came to me 'broken in'...to the point this one really doesn't need a trigger job. I just simply broke it down and polished all the points of contact. I changed the hammer spring to a 12, as the rest of my Beretta's seem to like this as the 'sweet spot'. Also put a OTB in, and it's truly incredible. The gold bead front sight is a good choice. The pistol is a tack driver, even with my poor eyesight.

I have to get a few more mags, whether the newer 15 rounders, of the original 13's, doesn't matter.

I'd hate to think that this one may be a contender to replace my beloved RO champ that I've carried for close to 5 years now, but the DA/SA option, and ease of use may just do it.

Has anyone ever installed one of those Wilson mag guides in their pizza guns? I'm looking at one for the compact, not that it is needed, but I like the lines it creates for the butt of the pistol.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Quote Originally Posted by CSW View Post
    Has anyone ever installed one of those Wilson mag guides in their pizza guns? I'm looking at one for the compact, not that it is needed, but I like the lines it creates for the butt of the pistol.
    If you mean the one that replaces the hammer spring cap, then yes. I run one on my Centurion and really like it. I can’t offer any scientific/objective data on it helping w/ reload times, but it seems to help smooth my reloads out and I like how it looks, so I’m happy with it.

As I look forward to getting my slide back in the next week or so, I am wondering what holster everyone is using for their Brigadier slide 92s?

I would like to get an OWB leather, and it looks like palmetto leather is the best source for that, but it is a little spendy at $140 or so. Are there any other leather holsters I might have overlooked?

I also considered JMCK OWB options, but I would like to preserve the finish of the gun as best I can. Thanks all

Quote Originally Posted by CSW View Post
    So it's been just about a month since I purchased this Compact. I'm really liking the size, and the grip is not as large as I thought it would be. The thin grips surely help.

The shape of the grip is surely different from the 92X, but not to the point that it's like 'ewww, that's different' when you handle it.

It carries very well, with or without the LTT optic slide in the JM 2.0.
    The original owner, @03RN obviously cared for, shot and carried this gun, as it has honest wear, and came to me 'broken in'...to the point this one really doesn't need a trigger job. I just simply broke it down and polished all the points of contact. I changed the hammer spring to a 12, as the rest of my Beretta's seem to like this as the 'sweet spot'. Also put a OTB in, and it's truly incredible. The gold bead front sight is a good choice. The pistol is a tack driver, even with my poor eyesight.

I have to get a few more mags, whether the newer 15 rounders, of the original 13's, doesn't matter.

I'd hate to think that this one may be a contender to replace my beloved RO champ that I've carried for close to 5 years now, but the DA/SA option, and ease of use may just do it.

I have the mag guide on my WC 92G compact. I really like it, the gun came with a beveled magwell to start, but if I got a hangup it'd always be on the back of the magwell. The mag guide fixes this, with the added benefit of turning a sharp angle into a curve that made for softer lines in my cover garment.

Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Out of stock asi click on it this AM.

HeavyDuty, did you ever get that M9?

Quote Originally Posted by JAH 3rd View Post
    HeavyDuty, did you ever get that M9?
    Nope, I ended up with the LTT 92 and 92 Compact, no M9. I did a hell of a job upselling myself.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Nope, I ended up with the LTT 92 and 92 Compact, no M9. I did a hell of a job upselling myself.
    I hear ya! Nice upgrade over original posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Out of stock asi click on it this AM.
    I am disappointed and relieved at the same time…🤣
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

User Tag List