Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: P30 Sight Options in 2012

Reference the Dawson tritium front, while I understand Dawson for FO and if you need a special height, but why not Heinie for tritium sights?

Damn those do look nice together. I have been waiting for the Trijicon HD's, but hmmmmmm.
    The Heinie fronts would be too tall.
    My latest P30 has a .170" front and the 10-8 rears are the stock height.

Quote Originally Posted by secondstoryguy View Post
    As a side note, if anyone wants the set of tritium HK factory TruGlo sights I took off this P30, PM me and I'll give em to you. They are in good shape and came off easily.
    PM sent. Thanks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spr1 View Post
    My latest P30 has a .170" front and the 10-8 rears are the stock height.
    What's the POA/POI with this setup?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Rose View Post
    What's the POA/POI with this setup?
    My phraseology may have been weak. I do not have the 10-8 rear. Mine newest is all stock for the moment..

I'm running the stock front with 10-8 rear and Impact is behind the front dot. Love the 10-8 sight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I switched fronts to a tritium Dawson .170 front to go with the 10-8 rears. I am very happy so far. I am shooting a little low with them, but I think it was more sun angle and my eyes than the sights. They are hitting dead on for DetWD who makes very small holes and very tight groups with them, especially with my P30L.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

10-8 is suppose to come out with a tritium and brass bead front sight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trijicon is supposed to release their HD sights for the P30/HK45 early this year. There is a thread on HKPro about it.

Quote Originally Posted by jst0915 View Post
    Trijicon is supposed to release their HD sights for the P30/HK45 early this year. There is a thread on HKPro about it.
    Good. Thanks for the heads up
    Phillipians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!!
    Glock Cert. Armorer

User Tag List