Thread: TLR-6 NO LASER on AIM surplus

TLR-6 NO LASER on AIM surplus

Happened to be browsing AIM Surplus just now, and they are advertising a TLR-6 with no laser for 59.95, that fits the S&W Shield. This caught my attention because the TLR-6 is the only really good option for a light for the M&P 1.0 Compact, but I'm not interested in the laser and don't want to pay the premium for it just to have the light. I cant find this option on Streamlights site, or offered anywhere else, so I'm wondering if this is just a one off or is it going to be an offered option for other versions of the TLR-6?

TLR-6 NO LASER on AIM surplus

Definitely following this...

I run the TLR-6 on my SIG P938. If these are similar to the others, with a light insert with external gun specific housing... I’ll pick one up for it. Hate the laser option.
    Last edited by Screwball; 09-28-2018 at 01:34 PM.

I just turn the laser off on my G43 equipped one.

I wish they'd make a TLR-6 for the Sig P228/P229/P225A1 trigger guard. It begs for one..

Quote Originally Posted by jwperry View Post
    I just turn the laser off on my G43 equipped one.
    I do, too...

But prefer to not have it at all. Putting on the laser with the light isn’t an issue, if stress causes it. But bad day if you end up with laser only.

Ordered one.

I’ll probably sell the Glock housing with laser setup... if all works out.

Got it... and it fits the P938 housing fine. If someone prefers the light only, and has one of the other setups... getting one of these is good to go.

They put plastic plugs where the adjustments for the laser were located, and then added their logo under the light. Buttons just work the light, no way to change modes... prefer less than more. Didn’t go that route for less weight or anything like that. Might get a little more battery life without the laser.

Put the older one back in the Glock adapter. That setup is pretty streamline, even compared to something like the TLR-7.

User Tag List