Thread: RFI: Ruger SR9C Holsters

RFI: Ruger SR9C Holsters

I’m looking for a decent holster for an SR9C.

Need something...better than the...soft shelled holster currently in use.

Had hoped to get a Raven vanguard. No dice.

Looked around, doesn’t seem easy to find a holster for the pistol...

Am I missing something obvious?

Both leather and kydex are options.

Preferably IWB, but OWB is an option too.

There is a seller on eBay jeltecholsters who I think makes an IWB for the SR9c. I ordered a trigger guard holster from him for $10, liked it and decided to gamble $25 for a holster for an EC9. Impressed enough at $25 to order one for the P365 for the same price and used it for range drills, etc. For a low priced kydex holster I can't find any fault with it. Not going to replace my JMCK or Dark Star holsters but for friends with cheaper handguns who are looking for a decent holster it beats an Uncle Mikes.
    Last edited by vaspence; 10-02-2018 at 06:17 PM.

When I carried that gun I used a Comp Tac MTAC for iwb strong side carry. It was comfortable and worked fine. I have moved away from both that gun and holster type and position and now go appendix with full kydex from jm custom like so many here. I would recommend a comfortable full kydex iwb option from any of the recommended sellers here that build for that model (not sure who does).
    Last edited by FPS; 10-02-2018 at 06:21 PM.

For OWB I would highly recommend a belt holster from Aholster.

http://www.lefthandholster.com/belt-aholster.html

This is my top choice for OWB. All kydex, and hugs the hip better than anything I’ve used. And he has a fit for the SR9C.

Love them so much I’m buying a CZ P07 blue gun just so I can have him build a holster for it.

Alright. Very good.

I spoke with the recipient of the holster tonight, and she’d prefer an iWB. So that’s what I have to work with.

I’ll chekc into the eBay seller as that is top of the list - she liked my RCS vanguard, so...that’s a good starting point.
    Last edited by Dan_S; 10-02-2018 at 11:51 PM.

User Tag List