Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: From CIA to cop

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    The Waffle House I can throw a rock at from my front door, does my eggs perfect every time. Fucking immaculate.
    I believe they do your eggs perfectly but I would be highly suspicious of a Waffle House which was immaculate.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    The Waffle House I can throw a rock at from my front door, does my eggs perfect every time. Fucking immaculate.
    Oddly there are two in this county, located about a half mile apart on either side of an interstate exit. I guess that's so no matter which direction you choose you go by a Waffle House. The restaurants might be great, but the area is three gun territory, and I'm not talking about USPSA.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    As an old food establishment inspector, I never saw an immaculate restaurant. I had a good day when I observed no food workers digging and scratching. Scrambled eggs often languish on a hot hoid to be served later. Not so for fried eggs. My advice: order fried eggs fried hard to look like a frisby. The waffle batter must be kept refrigerated at 40 degrees or below. Good luck.

The C.I.A.’s fixation on area familiarization has shaped Skinner’s approach to policing.
    I basically boiled the article down to one sentence for y'all.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    As an old food establishment inspector, I never saw an immaculate restaurant. I had a good day when I observed no food workers digging and scratching. Scrambled eggs often languish on a hot hoid to be served later. Not so for fried eggs. My advice: order fried eggs fried hard to look like a frisby. The waffle batter must be kept refrigerated at 40 degrees or below. Good luck.
    Wishing I had not read this...

I sure hope you are not in North Texas. lol
    Last edited by TheNewbie; 05-11-2018 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Wishing I had not read this...

I sure hope you are not in North Texas. lol
    Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

(Yeah, I didn't buy that either.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Most people's home kitchens are absolutely frightening, from a commercial food safety standpoint.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

I think the Waffle House thread drift is far more interesting than the poser OGA dude.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I would be highly suspicious of a Waffle House which was immaculate.
    If you enter a WH with a 97-100 health score, I’d leave. WH always struck me as a high 70’s through low 90’s kinda joint.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
    And how did that work out for Nietzsche? Maybe Schnitzel House wasn't any better than Waffle House.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List