Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canada abolishes the long gun registry.

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    Read this, seriously. That's some down right scary shit right there.
    Wow... Scary shit is right.
    I train to be better than I was yesterday. -F2S

and the soap opera continues. we now have civil servants and bureaucrats telling our elected officials that they will do whatever they feel like, including continuing to keep records that are now specifically not legally allowed to be kept. The Minister responsible for a bunch of this stuff is "troubled" by the revelations and has sent a strongly worded letter to the various officials. He is further "troubled" when they say they are going to ignore him. Very very interesting times politically in Canada right now. If the government doesn't slam it's fist down on these clowns ASAP it basically means the RCMP can do act as they like, as can provincially appointed officers.
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Slavex View Post
    and the soap opera continues. we now have civil servants and bureaucrats telling our elected officials that they will do whatever they feel like, including continuing to keep records that are now specifically not legally allowed to be kept. The Minister responsible for a bunch of this stuff is "troubled" by the revelations and has sent a strongly worded letter to the various officials. He is further "troubled" when they say they are going to ignore him. Very very interesting times politically in Canada right now. If the government doesn't slam it's fist down on these clowns ASAP it basically means the RCMP can do act as they like, as can provincially appointed officers.
    I dub the country "Canuckistan."

User Tag List