Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: New CZ P10C released Thanksgiving 2016

Quote Originally Posted by md8232 View Post
    I picked up mine today. Ran a patch thru the barrel, then off to my home range. Tried ejection without a magazine with the first couple of rounds. Empties fell out the magwell. Shot 100 rounds of 115g reloads without
    a problem. I'm going for 200 rounds a day till the 2,000 round challenge is done. The grip fits my hand just a bit better than my G19's. I'll live with these sights for a bit hoping Ameriglo is on target with the CZ sights.
    Never had a gun that would auto forward the slide with a manly reload before. I kinda like it.
    My CCC VersaClip is fine once I loosened the screw. My TLR-1 HL is a perfect fit. More mags on the way.
    Tomorrow is the big shoot off with my fully pimped G19.
    Good times.
    Glad to hear you are liking her. Mine has yet to auto forward. I even tried to whack the mag a few times after loading it. Had to send a vid to my buddy because his does it with the slightest insert. I hope mine will not do under my normal reloads. I am not a huge fan of the auto forward. Definitely a personal thing though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    Glad to hear you are liking her. Mine has yet to auto forward. I even tried to whack the mag a few times after loading it. Had to send a vid to my buddy because his does it with the slightest insert. I hope mine will not do under my normal reloads. I am not a huge fan of the auto forward. Definitely a personal thing though

Mine requires a decent shove to auto-forward. Generally speaking, I don't ram mags in when the action is open since there is no real resistance to overcome.

For any interested parties, MAC just did their gauntlet test and the pistol did pretty damn well. Tim claims it to be in the top three although I think the G17 did a little better. The Glock stopped sooner (sand) but didn't reach a point where it was inoperable like the P10C did once the mud was caked all up in the trigger group. I think it bested the PPQ and definitely did better than the M&P.

Quote Originally Posted by md8232 View Post
    I picked up mine today. Ran a patch thru the barrel, then off to my home range. Tried ejection without a magazine with the first couple of rounds. Empties fell out the magwell. Shot 100 rounds of 115g reloads without
    a problem. I'm going for 200 rounds a day till the 2,000 round challenge is done. The grip fits my hand just a bit better than my G19's. I'll live with these sights for a bit hoping Ameriglo is on target with the CZ sights.
    Never had a gun that would auto forward the slide with a manly reload before. I kinda like it.
    My CCC VersaClip is fine once I loosened the screw. My TLR-1 HL is a perfect fit. More mags on the way.
    Tomorrow is the big shoot off with my fully pimped G19.
    Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentSc0rch View Post
    Mine requires a decent shove to auto-forward. Generally speaking, I don't ram mags in when the action is open since there is no real resistance to overcome.

For any interested parties, MAC just did their gauntlet test and the pistol did pretty damn well. Tim claims it to be in the top three although I think the G17 did a little better. The Glock stopped sooner (sand) but didn't reach a point where it was inoperable like the P10C did once the mud was caked all up in the trigger group. I think it bested the PPQ and definitely did better than the M&P.

Actually, it was the P07, Rex 01 and now the P10-C that did well in his tests. P10-C first striker to do this well.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Back from a range outing today and had some interesting outcomes. First up I did the Dot torture for the first time with the P10C at 3 yards and cleaned it reasonably comfortably. Had one round hit the top edge of the circle on the first round strong hand only but cut it in half so I lowered the aiming point a fraction. This was with the new(to me but used) P10C I recently traded for. I did some Bill drills at 3 and 5 yards. Then I tried the 10-8 extractor test or a version of it. I shot 20 rounds total, (10 2 handed and 10 strong hand only) I guess I don't read well as I thought it was 10 each. I used a magazine to load the rounds and removed it before firing as I don't care to have the extractor slam over the case rim just for testing. Out of the 20 rounds I had 4 cases stay in the gun(catch on feedramp or in ejection port) and 1 round fall out of magazine well. The rest ejected fine and none came back at me.

I finished up shooting 10 rounds one handed SHO and WHO in each position straight up, sights at 3 o clock,sights at 6 o clock and sights at 9 o clock with a weapon mounted light on the gun. No issues using Sellier and Bellot 115gr.

Lastly I did the same 10-8 extrastor test with my Glock 23 with 9mm conv barrel and the Beretta APX. The Glock hit me with brass 3 times in the head on right side(hit bar of hearing muffs) caught 3 rounds in the slide/feedramp area and had 2 rounds drop out the magwell. The funny thing is that this gun (Gen 2 probably 30k rounds through it) has never had any ejection issues with any ammo in 40 cal or 9mm. The APX ran perfectly except 1 round came out mag well.

The new to me P10C is running great and has a better trigger than my other P10C.

Sorry if this was posted already I didn't recall seeing it. This guy compared spring rates and other factors as they relate to trigger weight and pull characteristics and aftermarket trigger and other P10C info.

http://minivandoorgunner.blogspot.co...heta-flat.html

The most impressive aspect to me is the reduction in take up, I didn't see it mentioned in the article but was the trigger reset affected at all with the hbi trigger?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I still think pre-travel reduction in the P-10C is ill-advised -- but I also feel the same way about it in the Glock.
    Wholeheartedly concur. If you want a 1911 trigger, get a 1911 and learn how to safely operate a single action only pistol with multiple redundant safeties. But, that's just my opinion...

Interesting video from Omaha Outdoors on the P10C. Anyone else having issues with their striker rotating in the channel? First I've heard of this issue.

Shoot more, post less...

Just saw the video a few minutes ago. The movement in the striker looks like a very peculiar design flaw; why is it not completely constrained to the striker channel?

User Tag List