Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 397987888990 LastLast

Thread: Details out on Glock 17M

Reviewer mentions the DLC coated trigger parts on the M as Gio has, but a nickel finish on the Gen 5.

Name:  barrel crown.JPG
Views: 438
Size:  13.7 KB
    Last edited by matt7184; 08-25-2017 at 03:44 PM.

^ video above is the first one that has said the extractor was redesigned. Between that and the longer RSA, I am interested to see if this completely rids the glock of BTF issues.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    ^ video above is the first one that has said the extractor was redesigned. Between that and the longer RSA, I am interested to see if this completely rids the glock of BTF issues.
    As a possible future purchaser (of which the G19G5 is an option) I'm very interested in this particular point as well.

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar

In the clip at 6:25, the extractor looks similar to the APEX's FRE extractor...
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

I completely focused on the brass ejection and nothing went straight back if the fifty or so rounds.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Site Supporter
    This is all very interesting. I'm most surprised that the barrels are not backwards compatible. I will definitely pick up a Gen5 of some sort and another little plano box for Gen5 parts.

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    I completely focused on the brass ejection and nothing went straight back if the fifty or so rounds.
    Which one did you shoot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 125 mph View Post
    Which one did you shoot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It was from the video link above- guy shoot around fifty rounds. Also- 400 rounds or so with no malfunctions.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    In the clip at 6:25, the extractor looks similar to the APEX's FRE extractor...
    I wonder if they will pass the 1911 extractor test? Hmmm?
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

My Gen 5 17 is scheduled to arrive from Glock on September 2, and I will initially be focused on accuracy and ejection.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List