Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Caught disclosing Classified Data to Russians.

Trump Caught disclosing Classified Data to Russians.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...b69_story.html

President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information the president relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.
    Last edited by GardoneVT; 05-15-2017 at 09:16 PM.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

And?

Obama set the new standard on violating OPSEC.

He is the CINC. He can downgrade and/or share anything he wants.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

I haven't been paying attention for the past several days in an attempt to keep my blood pressure in check. Was this an 'open door' meeting? How does the WP know exactly what Trump said in the meeting? The article or video didn't mention how this info was gathered.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Site Supporter
    I wonder if this is just more trump hysteria.

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    I haven't been paying attention for the past several days in an attempt to keep my blood pressure in check. Was this an 'open door' meeting? How does the WP know exactly what Trump said in the meeting? The article or video didn't mention how this info was gathered.
    I offer it without personal commentary. Given the media these days,it's plausible to consider that the meeting didn't even happen at all.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    I wonder if this is just more trump hysteria.
    Just what would anyone possibly imagine it to be, other than this?
    FFL Type 01

"I have learned that wisdom can be as simple as substituting facts for assumptions."

I'm more interested in who leaked this to the WaPo. Assuming that it wasn't the Russians, the list of administration personnel present for this meeting had to be pretty small and distinguished. Someone in Trump's inner circle is giving him all kinds of headaches. I'm betting that Preibus' head will soon be on the chopping block.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    Given the media these days,it's plausible to consider that the meeting didn't even happen at all.
    Agreed - I've given up on believing anything the MSM says these days - especially when related to Trump, or Russia (and in this case it's a double whammy) - caught them out on too many lies that they're still peddling to this day.

McMasters said he did not and he was in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    McMasters said he did not and he was in the room.

You must be in the Russians' pay, too...

Personally, I first saw this "story" attributed to the HuffPo, which makes it even more suspect than the WAPO...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List