Thread: Bill Whittle: The Great Unlearning: How Our Society Became so Stupid | PJTV

Bill Whittle: The Great Unlearning: How Our Society Became so Stupid | PJTV

Another great rant from Bill Whittle,

Arguing that people are intentionally "unlearning" facts they know to create the emotions that are demanded by political correctness.

The Great Unlearning: How Our Society Became so Stupid | PJTV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yoQgAQOALc

I've seen this as well. With reference to the moon landing hoax conspiracist he talks about... it's not ignorance, but willful stupidity. Even if I bring up the fact that if we faked the landings that the Soviets could have blown the whole lid off it and humiliated the West (something the Politburo would have been eager to seize on, I might add) but instead they congratulated us for pulling it off if I read history correctly. In those years, peaceful space flight was nearly the ONLY time the West and the Soviet Union saw eye-to-eye (see Apollo-Soyuz) so if it was a hoax, they could easily prove it and then ruin us politically.

The usual retort is bribes, past and present. I remark that with the current NASA budget, you would have to equally pay those "in on it" a mere $1300 or so per year to stay quiet. Some bribe. Sadly, people have become so focused on their world view that they want to force it to comply to their opinion rather than realize they're wrong, take the ego hit, and then drive on. It's pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911guy View Post
    Yeah, but you look like a tactical hobo in flip flops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    A world without violence is about as likely as a world where I get to, um, "date" at least 3 A-list actresses and/or supermodels every single day. Ain't happening.

People spend big bucks to send there kids to school where currently all sorts of unlearning is occurring, witness current events. It's not a sustainable structure and the collapse is long overdue.
    "I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters."

Frank Lloyd Wright

Bill Whittle going on about how our society is getting stupider on PJTV is one of the most unintentionally tone-deaf things I've ever seen.

User Tag List