Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Replacing Glock 19 trigger

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Got my G17 trigger last night and installed it in my G19. I definitely like it. However the trigger safety seems to stick out a little bit even when depressed all the way. Not sure if that is an issue or something that needs corrected but it feels a little funny to me.
    I think mine are like that as well but I'll check when I get off shift.

OC Custom triggers actually has what they call "enhanced" trigger where they reduce the trigger safety so it sits flush when the trigger is in the rear most position.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasage View Post
    I think mine are like that as well but I'll check when I get off shift.

OC Custom triggers actually has what they call "enhanced" trigger where they reduce the trigger safety so it sits flush when the trigger is in the rear most position.
    A few minutes with emery cloth will make the trigger safety fit flush with the trigger shoe when depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    A few minutes with emery cloth will make the trigger safety fit flush with the trigger shoe when depressed.
    I think I might do that.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Quote Originally Posted by fwrun View Post
    I'm probably the only one on PF that does this, but I replace all my flat faced triggers with the serrated "target" ones. Love the way they feel. Even though I shoot the smooth faced triggers just as well, the serrated face just feels right.
    I'll do an even swap with you.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

User Tag List