Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hipster Stories...

Hipster Stories...

Since we all deal with them from time to time. Though I seem to deal with them more often than most.

I was in desperate need for a cup of coffee, you know the kind I am talking about, like if you do not get it you will turn into the crypt keeper in one form or another.

So I see a big sign for "COFFEE!" on one window and as I walked up to the front door I see this...

What's the name of the business?

Yeahhhh.....

I looked inside to make sure I was still in the US and I saw several tattooed gals with various piercings in various places on their person. I could smell the oily odor of vegan no-water bath rub and I went to Wawa like a normal person.

LOL!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    www.CitizensSafety.com | www.CitizensSafetyOnline.com
    | Learn more. Plan well. Fear less.|

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Since we all deal with them from time to time. Though I seem to deal with them more often than most.

I was in desperate need for a cup of coffee, you know the kind I am talking about, like if you do not get it you will turn into the crypt keeper in one form or another.

So I see a big sign for "COFFEE!" on one window and as I walked up to the front door I see this...

What's the name of the business?

Yeahhhh.....

I looked inside to make sure I was still in the US and I saw several tattooed gals with various piercings in various places on their person. I could smell the oily odor of vegan no-water bath rub and I went to Wawa like a normal person.
    Man, that was close!

That aroma probably would have followed you all day long. There wouldnt have been any hiding where you had been.

Horchata, PBR, and beards are indicators for sure. Shame that they ruined a shot at good coffee.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

I like horchata but I married a Mexican.
    #RESIST

Sitting at a bar in Greeley, CO. Will report back in 30 seconds with hipster story. (perhaps not that soon, but if you've ever traveled here, you understand.)

Just to be fair, are you sure it isn't at 1515 something street?
    Time flies when you throw your watch.

Site Supporter
    I had to look it up...

From Wiki...

Horchata (/ɔrˈtʃɑːtə/; Spanish: [orˈtʃata] ( listen)), or orxata (Catalan pronunciation: [oɾˈʃata]), is the name of several kinds of traditional beverages, made of ground almonds, sesame seeds, rice, barley, or tigernuts (chufas).
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Dude, are you kidding me? That Isis chick was hotter than fire. Don't be missing out on that.

Alternate thread title: Calvinist narrowly avoids pleasure.
    Wawa coffee? Really?

Edited to add: I might be a hipster though. I own several turntables, innumerable film cameras, and I modified my hand cranked coffee grinder to give a more consistent coarse grind for my french press. Feel free to ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    Alternate thread title: Calvinist narrowly avoids pleasure.
    Wawa coffee? Really?

Edited to add: I might be a hipster though. I own several turntables, innumerable film cameras, and I modified my hand cranked coffee grinder to give a more consistent coarse grind for my french press. Feel free to ignore.
    Wawa coffee is superior to Harbucks, IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User Tag List