Thread: Tikka t3 lite 25-06

Tikka t3 lite 25-06

Hey pistol-forum,

I was just offered a tikka t3 lite in a trade. I'm not very familiar with this firearm so I was hoping to hear the thoughts and opinions of the forum on it.

Thanks

Tikka makes nice rifles with quality barrels. The Lite is just that, a lightweight rifle meant for field carry, etc.

25-06 is not the most popular caliber but it is a good caliber for deer and varmint use.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Thanks for the information. It'll be exactly what you stated, a fun coyote gun. If it isn't against forum rules, what would you give the street value for a bnib rifle?

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    Tikka makes nice rifles with quality barrels. The Lite is just that, a lightweight rifle meant for field carry, etc.

25-06 is not the most popular caliber but it is a good caliber for deer and varmint use.
    Yup.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman_15 View Post
    Thanks for the information. It'll be exactly what you stated, a fun coyote gun. If it isn't against forum rules, what would you give the street value for a bnib rifle?
    It looks like they go brand new on Gunbroker for $599
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

One of the very best values in hunting rifles on the market. Every single person I know that has one got sub-moa out of the box with decent ammo. Nice action, good hunting barrel. The stock could be nicer, but hey, it's an accurate $600 rifle.

Good adjustable trigger 2-4 lbs., real smooth action and very accurate normally. Also has a Sako barrel. IMO, the best value available.

I have the T3 Hunter in 6.5x55 Swede.
    US Navy Veteran
    1961-1965

That's great to hear. Thanks everyone.

Do you think it's a rifle capable of being used at linger ranges for target practice?

Absolutely.
    US Navy Veteran
    1961-1965

I have one in .308 and I love it

User Tag List