Page 69 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory Show Off Thread

Not a gun, but I've been scheming for this knife for quite a while. It arrived yesterday, and today I'm putting it to work.

The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

^^^That's a cool pic.

@MDS: tease...

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    ^^^That's a cool pic.
    Indeed!

@MDS: tease...
    I've actually picked up a few more Adventure Sworn bushcraft knives since this post. Here's a family photo, after everyone got a chance to help with the wood prep for a backyard story time around the fire.

Left to right: Walker, Whittler, Woodcrafter (this is the guy in the picture above,) Explorer, Mountaineer and Tradesman. Being new at this stuff I wanted to try out a few different configurations. The answer, of course, is that I like them all!
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Thanks guys.

Nice knife collection!

I recently got in to working with leather for making my own K9 collars and leads due to I wanting a specific setup. I made my first attempt at making a sheath for a friends BK16. It's a fun hobby and I have a lot of respect for people who do this professionally. I so didn't need another hobby but I think I'm hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennzoil View Post
    I recently got in to working with leather for making my own K9 collars and leads due to I wanting a specific setup. I made my first attempt at making a sheath for a friends BK16. It's a fun hobby and I have a lot of respect for people who do this professionally. I so didn't need another hobby but I think I'm hooked.
    Very nice!

I have made some leather holsters and while I really enjoyed it, the effort is very time consuming.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    Very nice!

I have made some leather holsters and while I really enjoyed it, the effort is very time consuming.
    Thanks and totally agree

Nice VP9...now lets see some pics of the V-Dub.

User Tag List