Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Time Your Cold Weather Change Overs

Yea Gawds, it's 101 and 85% humidity here in La LA Land. To the good, there's not a breath of air and Edison's power grid is behaving like a frightened chihuahua. Even mo bettah, they're having to drop what's left of our fresh water on all the wildfires. We're definitely on schedule for a riot, an earthquake, a mess of locust and a Kardashian or two.

So pull up your big-boy panties - I don wanna hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Foxtrot View Post
    Yea Gawds, it's 101 and 85% humidity here in La LA Land. To the good, there's not a breath of air and Edison's power grid is behaving like a frightened chihuahua. Even mo bettah, they're having to drop what's left of our fresh water on all the wildfires. We're definitely on schedule for a riot, an earthquake, a mess of locust and a Kardashian or two.

So pull up your big-boy panties - I don wanna hear it.

Suddenly, I'm glad I moved to Chicago and not LA...Sure the weather is nicer...but I really am not worried about water here...not with all the snow, rain, and that whole...great lake nearby. And while there might be a riot here, it probably won't be caused by an earthquake or Kardashian, I consider that a fair trade.

Went out this morning and picked up a few more shirts to wear as base layers over the winter. At this point, I think I have enough stuff to get me started at least, this is one of those things where everyone I talk to says, "Well, you just kind of have to figure it out for yourself." So, I guess we'll see how this whole "winter" thing goes for this misplaced Texan.

-Rob

Today's forcast:
    Today is forecast to be Much Cooler than yesterday.

The high is going to be 82 degrees. If it dips below 60 I might have to pull my Smartwool out.

Raining cats and dogs here. Folks down in Tucson are breaking out sandbags. The southeastern portion of Phoenix metro area is expected to get pounded again.

Chicago..... -40, 30 MPH winds, 4 feet of lake snow, and the Creepy Ballerina...

Okay, I LOVE LA.

I saw a weather chart that put Tucson in a zone of 6-10" of rain. So far at the CF hacienda in the east valley it's rained a little. I saw a live newscast at Power and the 60 pouring rain. When I looked out the window nothing.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

User Tag List