Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could anyone give me insight if S&W would replace my barrel?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

So, are you suggesting that Glock would be happy to replace the barrel of his S&W M&P?

Or that he should spend $6-700 changing over to Glock, to "avoid" the $150 cost of a new S&W barrel?

Purchased a new barrel for $95. I was attending a course for work, or would have replied to this sooner. Uncle sugar is the one who provided a very large quantity of the rounds I shot through the barrel. Saving $95 would have been nice, but Its also not the end of the world as I def got my money's worth out of that barrel. I was asking on the forum to see if anyone thought S&W would replace it or had any inside knowledge if wear and tear is covered. I came into this thinking I could possibly save a little money, and just wanted other's opinion. I followed Todd's advice and I was told S&W would probably not replace the barrel due to normal wear and tear. I believe I got the answer to my questions out of this thread, thanks for the help gents.

User Tag List