Quote Originally Posted by rsa-otc View Post
I have yet to find an auto trigger I like as much as my old PPC K Frame. Austin Belhert worked his magic, what a craftsman. There is nothing like a properly set up S&W DA trigger. As much as I like my current 686 trigger I prefer a K frame over the L or N frame. Maybe it's 30 years on a K frame trigger. But I think it has to do with the cylinder weight and the extra rotational effort required. The extra weight of the gun is great for recoil control but the K frame suits me more and I'm not a little guy at 6'4 235 lbs, 37 inch arms (knuckle dragger from way back ) and ham hock hands.

I'm in no way in Jerry Miculek or David Olhasso's league, but I always get a kick when I'm running my revolver at a local match and hear people in background tell others to watch because they can't believe we can run revolvers better then they can run their autos. Then Dave steps up to the line and hands me my lunch.
I'm exactly the opposite, I prefer an L-Frame over a K-Frame, although the K-Frames make much better CCW guns. I've spoiled myself over the years with a Model 12 as a CCW piece.

I love taking a S&W revolver I picked up for $350 and spanking some guy with a $2k 1911 or the latest, greatest, tacticool blaster in a match.