Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think about the SIG P226 SAO?

Quote Originally Posted by Magic_Salad0892 View Post
    Strange. I seem to hear nothing but good things about newer production SIGs. Especially the Mk. 25, legacy P226, and P229s in 9x19mm.
    Maybe they are starting to get their quality control back again. But for a while there it sucked.
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskapopo View Post
    2011's are used by the top shooters in the world.
    Pat
    Yeah, but ask them what they carry. I'll guarantee it's not a 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Yeah, but ask them what they carry. I'll guarantee it's not a 2011.
    Some do carry smaller sized STI and SVI guns for carry and I know that for a fact.
    Pat
    Last edited by Alaskapopo; 01-13-2014 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskapopo View Post
    Some do carry smaller sized STI and SVI guns for carry and I know that for a fact.
    Pat
    Pro shooters, or club level guys? Because no one cares what club level guys carry.

Pro shooters, or club level guys? Because no one cares what club level guys carry.
    Both and it seems you just can not accept the fact that some people may not agree with your anti 1911/2011 stance. Frankly no one cares what some video blogger carries. Its funny how you bash 2011's when your favorite company Sig has had such a shitty reputation of late with lowering quality control. I am sure if STI threw some money your way for reviewing guns your tune would change.
    Pat

Reliability - or a lack thereof - is not the reason that 2011 pistols are not popular for concealed carry. You know that. We all know that.

Lol.

Name a top level shooter that actually carries a 2011. Because I can name a dozen that don't. And mine are actual GM level national champions.

Normally I find name dropping vulgar, but I'd be willing to be that my list has more wins than yours.

I'd like to hear the names of any "top level shooter that actually carries" a full-size double-stack Sig-Sauer pistol.

I'd bet that that list would be just as short as the 2011 list.

How about a full-size double stack pistol, period.

Obviously the only way for a 1911/2011 to get 'oh shit, this is actually pretty good' is for Todd to test it. 2014 gun, SVI.

Until then, I guess it's just 40k/year guns that will break if put in a leather holster.

User Tag List