Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mag holder horizontal pouch

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    They have the rounds oriented the wrong way. What they are doing is the equivalent of rounds pointing to the rear when carrying vertical/support side.
    It's not the "wrong way", its the "Pincus Way".........oh wait......
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    It's not the "wrong way", its the "Pincus Way".........oh wait......

No need to repeat yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by saltydog452 View Post
    I have one, or three. Maybe not your brand 'tho. They are clip on and supposedly crafted for cell phones and related gizmos. I got 'em when I was captured by my Bride and forced to visit Dollywood with She and a wonderful Lady, The Momma-In'Law She. Enroute to Dolly from the Interstate,we passed what was touted as the lsrgest, most knowledgable, blade store in the CONUS.

Smokey Mountain...?. I forget the rest of their name. They do have a web site. It might just be worthy your time to have a look/see.

salty
    Smoky Mountain Knife Works?

I have a SHTF Horizontal mag pouch. It works well for what it is. Certainly conceals better than a vertical one for me (but not as well as something IWB at about 11 o'clock which is my preference now).

User Tag List