Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Swiss train for French invasion

I don't know about that. Europe is only ever one good depression away from a new set of pograms.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by TriumphRat675 View Post
    I don't know about that. Europe is only ever one good depression away from a new set of pograms.
    European models have always had a quicker zero-to-jackboots time than domestic ones.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    European models have always had a quicker zero-to-jackboots time than domestic ones.
    I'm pretty sure I'm paraphrasing something you posted a few months ago.

I might have linked to this before: Working with the French Army | chrishernandezauthor
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    I might have linked to this before: Working with the French Army | chrishernandezauthor
    Officer Hernandez's blog is one of the few I regularly check. Great post, that one.

Don't forget that plenty of German DNA was spread across France in the 1940s...

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    Don't forget that plenty of German DNA was spread across France in the 1940s...
    It didn't start then...
    (Says the guy with roots in Alsace.)
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    It didn't start then...
    (Says the guy with roots in Alsace.)
    I know, but the Germans were efficient in killing off most of those prior to the '40s...

I have been told that the French troops are good and that the officers are good up until the point they have enough rank that they must be political.

You have no idea how many times this very thing comes up when we are at the range. lol. Depending on our government, you might find a welcome mat put out though... I do have a really nice view into the USA from my back deck though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    We'd naturally take advantage of the chaos and invade Canada, but only if Slavex was on vacation.
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

User Tag List