Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394

Thread: Let's talk about the AUG.

Quote Originally Posted by RealSelf View Post
    How does that 15" length of pull work in real life? (I'd say that seems very long to me having shorter arms, gives me concerns)
    The photo in this post is a good illustration:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....=1#post1570733

I have a short wingspan, and found that my arm was nearly at full extension when shouldering an AUG.....might even be unusable with armor or heavy clothing.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    The photo in this post is a good illustration:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....=1#post1570733

I have a short wingspan, and found that my arm was nearly at full extension when shouldering an AUG.....might even be unusable with armor or heavy clothing.
    Well that's a shit-sandwich as I'd feared. Adjustable LOP would make this an easy one but I suspect that will never be possible given the guts inside the stock.

Site Supporter

Gas plugs and spring kits

Midwest Gun Works has the suppressor gas plug and trigger spring kits in stock if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by RealSelf View Post
    Well that's a shit-sandwich as I'd feared. Adjustable LOP would make this an easy one but I suspect that will never be possible given the guts inside the stock.
    I have short arms and haven’t noticed an issue. The LOP is 15.5” or so, and I run my ARs a fairly short 13.5”.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List