Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Glock 26 MOS

I got mine off the shelf at my LGS, what . . . six months ago. They don't see many though.

It's my hands down favorite now. Incredible capability in a small package with the EPS optic.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    I picked up a Blue Label G26.5 MOS last Tuesday for $495 + tax. Will get it with a couple hundred rounds before swapping out the sights and adding a Holosun SCS MOS.
    The Glocks I’m sticking with are the ones that don’t hurt to shoot, namely the 26/27 and 45. I’ll possibly use a BL coupon for a 26.5 MOS at some point and do the same with a SCS MOS that is languishing on a 19.5.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Yesterday, the only blue label dealer within an hour of me, that seems to be able to get these, said they had two in stock. The guy on the phone said they could not hold one for me. I drove out there today, almost an hour drive, and they were both gone. Different employee then offered to order one, to be sent over from their other location, in a different city, and hold it for me up to 5 business days. WTH?

Anyway, I should have one next week, but I'll have to do another two hours of driving to get it.

Site Supporter
    I saw a Blue Label one a few weeks ago at my LGS and I think I will put it on layaway tomorrow; especially since I need to have three.
    --Jason--

Site Supporter
    I did my part; a G26.5 MOS is safely on layaway.
    --Jason--

I'd been awaiting a U.S. release of the G26gen5MOS for years after it was put onto the Euro-Glock-website.
    https://eu.glock.com/en/products/pistols/g26-gen5-mos

Now, years later, that it's on the USA website,
    https://us.glock.com/en/pistols/g26-gen5-mos

I'll get around to deciding on buying a 3rd G26 (the subject G26gen5MOS) as I've already got a G26gen3 and a G26gen5.

Although I've been carrying a G26gen3 or gen5 or G19gen5MOS (carrying this while I'm typing), I'm still not "sold" on carrying an optic-mounted everyday carry (EDC).

We'll see. If only Glock wasn't so wishy-washy about releasing the G26gen5MOS I'd have already bought one back when I bought the G19gen5MOS (2022) or even earlier.

I’ve carried a 26 for years. This new Gen 5 MOS looks like a possibility to replace it.

User Tag List