Page 118 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1212

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

I dug the M18B and P365 Macro out of the safe to paint mark the RDS fasteners - I haven’t had them both in hand at the same time for a bit.

Name:  IMG_0466.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  85.0 KB

Top: 15+1, 28 oz dry, thicker
    Bottom: 17+1, 22.5 oz dry, thinner

Hmmm…
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I dug the M18B and P365 Macro out of the safe to paint mark the RDS fasteners - I haven’t had them both in hand at the same time for a bit.

Name:  IMG_0466.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  85.0 KB

Top: 15+1, 28 oz dry, thicker
    Bottom: 17+1, 22.5 oz dry, thinner

Hmmm…
    Is that a Romeo X Pro on top and Compact on bottom? Is it true they both have the same optical window size?

Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    Is that a Romeo X Pro on top and Compact on bottom? Is it true they both have the same optical window size?
    Yes, and yes - the only differences I’ve found are the footprint (Pro is longer because of it,) fiber optic rods on the compact but not the Pro and the Pro having a coin edged battery cover which also fits the Compact.

SIG is sending me enough of the coin edge caps to retrofit the Compacts, they’re a whopping $7.50 each. I prefer having the ability to change batteries without tools.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Installed a Radian Backstrap and Magwell combo last night before a cqb class today. We shot the entire day in the rain and I ran both, my Tacops lower and a standard Macro lower with the radian piece. Without question, the radian backstrap helped reliably index the gun reliably out of the holster when everything became wet.

It’s slightly larger than the large oem backstrap.

Ordered one more as soon as I got home Name:  IMG_0543.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  38.7 KBto add to the tacops lower as well.

How big are your hands?

Xl gloves.

@Maca how did the optic do in the rain?

Zero issues.

In fact, the eps carry with its unprotected buttons gave me far more issues when we were doing gun grappling drills. Sure, you can lock in the buttons, but then you can’t control brightness as needed.

These Romeo Xs are fantastic.

In addition, the Macro was awesome all day. We were doing a lot of 1-2feet to target drills, and the comp presented no issues whatsoever, except a bit more splatter on the target at that super close range.

I am super impressed with how the overall gun and optic performed. Zero issues of any kind. It was every bit as reliable as the glocks that were next to me.

I got to fondle a friends P365 AXG Legion and P320 AXG Legion the other day. I unholstered my M&P Shield and laid it on top of the Macro. The Macro holds 17 rounds and is a little longer in the grip but holds 10 more rounds. That's substantial. It's a tad longer in the grip than a G19 and about a wash in barrel length while being a whole lot slimmer. I was blown away with the triggers on both Sigs. All I can say is I'm going to have to get one (365) to play with and that I may be selling a bunch of M&Ps.
    Last edited by Spartan1980; 05-19-2024 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1980 View Post
    I got to fondle a friends P365 AXG Legion and P320 AXG Legion the other day. I unholstered my M&P Shield and laid it on top of the Macro. The Macro holds 17 rounds and is a little longer in the grip but holds 10 more rounds. That's substantial. It's a tad longer in the grip than a G19 and about a wash in barrel length while being a whole lot slimmer. I was blown away with the triggers on both Sigs. All I can say is I'm going to have to get one (365) to play with and that I may be selling a bunch of M&Ps.
    The X-Macro seems very much to have the Goldilocks dimensions for an all day, everyday carry pistol. Very nice. Easy to carry, easy to shoot. I haven't found the trigger on my sample of one to be anything to write home about, but neither is it a hinderance to good shooting. A win all the way around.

PS. James Reeves dropped a very quick nugget in a recent video saying that 21-round mags will soon be available from Sig. Fantastic!
    All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
    No one is coming. It is up to us.

User Tag List