Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: LTT SCD

SCDs have been an integral part of my Glock ownership, and I am super grateful for the part's existence and support from LTT. I've had them cut for AA kits, and it's fun to compare the reactions of those who are knowledgeable of the device, and with those being exposed to it for the first time.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sero Sed Serio View Post
    Gen. 5 SCDs are back in stock at LTT for anyone who needs them, but there are 3 less than there were before…
    Another one fewer. Now I need to decide which Glock to get for my second ever, another G45 or a G19. My LGS hasn't been able to get Blue Label base model 19s for a while.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    Another one fewer. Now I need to decide which Glock to get for my second ever, another G45 or a G19. My LGS hasn't been able to get Blue Label base model 19s for a while.
    I think the LTT grip anchor does a really good job of giving the benefits of a G45 while maintaining the concealability of the G19.

I see I’m also not the only one who bought a SCD for a future draft pick. I’m hoping my blue label dealer can get me a 26 MOS.

Hoping that LTT SCD's come back in stock again.....SoonTM

On another note, I emailed LTT and requested that they start offering an SCD for the Glock 42. They responded that they will "run it by our R n D department because we have had multiple customers request one." If you would purchased an LTT SCD for a Glock 42 it would be good to let LTT know so they can factor in the potential market into their evaluation process.

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Train View Post
    Hoping that LTT SCD's come back in stock again.....SoonTM

On another note, I emailed LTT and requested that they start offering an SCD for the Glock 42. They responded that they will "run it by our R n D department because we have had multiple customers request one." If you would purchased an LTT SCD for a Glock 42 it would be good to let LTT know so they can factor in the potential market into their evaluation process.
    I had sent them a similar message a few months ago, and received a similar response. I would encourage anyone who is interested to reach out, and hopefully we can demonstrate sufficient demand.

User Tag List