Page 132 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133 LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1326

Thread: Short Fuse Enabling

Site Supporter
    Semper Paratus,

Steve

I’m in pursuit of my personal grail! I’m willing to go into comma territory on this one, but will I go far enough??

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1049610542

Let’s see how this turns out.
    The most powerful and harmful influence Trump has had on our politics…has been the effect on his opponents. They have been triggered into an orgy of self-mutilation—eager to amputate their own history and disfigure their own political traditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    I’m in pursuit of my personal grail! I’m willing to go into comma territory on this one, but will I go far enough??

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1049610542

Let’s see how this turns out.
    My 3” NY-1 came with the original box also, but it was not as pristine. I think I got it for around $1100. With that many days to go, and the fact that’s it’s offered by Bryant Ridge (who often gets top dollar for excellent offerings…), it will definitely go $1500 or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Det1397 View Post
    My 3” NY-1 came with the original box also, but it was not as pristine. I think I got it for around $1100. With that many days to go, and the fact that’s it’s offered by Bryant Ridge (who often gets top dollar for excellent offerings…), it will definitely go $1500 or more.
    Yeah, that’s what I’m afraid of.
    The most powerful and harmful influence Trump has had on our politics…has been the effect on his opponents. They have been triggered into an orgy of self-mutilation—eager to amputate their own history and disfigure their own political traditions.

So far, high bidder. I’m not optimistic that it will last long, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    but will I go far enough??
    Make her happy and GO. ALL. THE. WAY!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

To continue enabling the single action and .44 Special junkies aficionados: Lipsey’s Exclusive Ruger 3.75" Vaquero .44 Special $900 plus the ride
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    To continue enabling the single action and .44 Special junkies aficionados: Lipsey’s Exclusive Ruger 3.75" Vaquero .44 Special $900 plus the ride
    I had one of those. Great little gun. Well, “little” by blackhawk frame standards. Crazy accurate with a fantastic trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    I heard they’ve got a Bisley .44 Special in stock, too.

Thanks for getting me shopping people…

Ok, so are this:
    https://palmettostatearmory.com/cima...-ca346doc.html

And this:
    https://palmettostatearmory.com/tayl...ed-og1417.html

Basically the same gun?

User Tag List