Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here own a Tikka T1x .22?

Anyone here own a Tikka T1x .22?

Saw one of these in the LGS, and was a bit smitten. If not for the fact that it was left handed, this post might be different, but as is: RFI? Anyone here have one of these little .22 bolt guns? TIA!
    The most powerful and harmful influence Trump has had on our politics…has been the effect on his opponents. They have been triggered into an orgy of self-mutilation—eager to amputate their own history and disfigure their own political traditions.

I don't, but my father bought one a few years ago.

Just plain stupidly accurate, and has that smoothness that Tikkas are known for when it comes to bolt operation. Phenomenal gun. I have been wanting one for quite a while, but there have been a BUNCH of things that have taken precedence over that, like paying bills. However, when I do finally get a chance, it is definitely on the "must get" .22 list.

I've got one but it's a .17.

Absolute joy to shoot.

Tag.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

I own a 20” in .22lr that I adjusted the trigger down to about 2lbs and installed a Roughtech Ember stock on. Very accurate and smooth. I just wish they made one in .22WMR!

Site Supporter
    I bought mine a few years ago and it's boringly accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    I am not jealous. I am not jealous. I am not jealous....

Man, I LOVE that!

I’ve had good drill presses that were almost that accurate.

That looks to be a really fine rifle.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

That’s about what I thought. I appreciate the input, folks!

🤑🤑🤑
    The most powerful and harmful influence Trump has had on our politics…has been the effect on his opponents. They have been triggered into an orgy of self-mutilation—eager to amputate their own history and disfigure their own political traditions.

Mine isn’t that dialed in but the performance doesn’t surprise me and my example is still easily .6 at 50. I haven’t really played around with ammo, either.

Threw mine in a KRG chassis for the “baby TRG” vibe and now I’m afraid to touch it again as it will probably result in a chat with the wife about NRL22.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

User Tag List