Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Glover Arrested: Internet Personality Charged With Domestic Violence

Mike Glover Arrested: Internet Personality Charged With Domestic Violence

Not sure if this has been posted.

It's easy to be a backseat driver after something happens ...

https://scienceloom.com/mike-glover-...Utah%20County.

Last edited by Robert Mitchum; 05-10-2024 at 11:49 PM.

The fact that he broke her wrist “while trying to restrain her from harming herself or the baby” sure casts doubt on his account. I’ve investigated enough domestics to know that unless Glover’s baby-mama had advanced osteoporosis, he was likely trying to hurt her.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    The fact that he broke her wrist “while trying to restrain her from harming herself or the baby” sure casts doubt on his account. I’ve investigated enough domestics to know that unless Glover’s baby-mama had advanced osteoporosis, he was likely trying to hurt her.
    Or Brittle Bone Disease (Osteogenesis Imperfecta).

https://www.niams.nih.gov/health-top...sis-imperfecta

Certainly does not look good for Glover. There has been a previous trend of Fieldcraft Survival people leaving. I can only imagine what the current cadre are planning.

https://fieldcraftsurvival.com/state...o-mike-glover/

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    How many 26 year olds healthy enough to have children also have advanced osteoporosis?

She may well be part of the problem but it takes two to tango.

His prior service aside, it’s been clear for sometime Glover’s exhibited mental health and alcohol abuse issues for years. One of the current charges is violation of a pre trial jail release in a prior matter, indicating an escalation.

I’m not a fan, but if any of his homies actually give a shit about him it’s past time for an intervention.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    How many 26 year olds healthy enough to have children also have advanced osteoporosis?

His prior service aside, it’s been clear for sometime Glover’s exhibited mental health and alcohol abuse issues for years. One of the current charges is violation of a pre trial jail release in a prior matter, indicating an escalation.

I’m not a fan, but if any of his homies actually give a shit about him it’s past time for an intervention.
    I didn't realize he had a drinking problem

I’ve met Glover in passing, and liked him. That, of course, hardly precludes the fact that he’s lost parts of the plot at this point. I’m very sorry that a guy with that level of duty and achievement in his CV is so obviously in the thick of wrestling with demons.

Someone here, years ago, posted the line: we are all just one bad decision away from ruining our lives. I think about that epic P-F post a ton, while grappling my own demons during mental health open mat tues and thurs evenings each week

I wish both Glover and Jess the best as they wade through this dumpster fire. Sure looks from here like he’s stepped in it up to the knee, career-wise.
    The most powerful and harmful influence Trump has had on our politics…has been the effect on his opponents. They have been triggered into an orgy of self-mutilation—eager to amputate their own history and disfigure their own political traditions.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    I’ve met Glover in passing, and liked him. That, of course, hardly precludes the fact that he’s lost parts of the plot at this point. I’m very sorry that a guy with that level of duty and achievement in his CV is so obviously in the thick of wrestling with demons.

Someone here, years ago, posted the line: we are all just one bad decision away from ruining our lives. I think about that epic P-F post a ton, while grappling my own demons during mental health open mat tues and thurs evenings each week

I wish both Glover and Jess the best as they wade through this dumpster fire. Sure looks from here like he’s stepped in it up to the knee, career-wise.
    Sometimes it is literally one bad decision sometimes it is a cascade of bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Sure looks from here like he’s stepped in it up to the knee, career-wise.
    Out of his 5 charges, three are felonies and two (possibly 3) are qualifying DV which trigger Lautenberg...so even if he's able to get everything reduced to misdemeanors, he's still hosed.

Dude will likely never own guns again.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Site Supporter
    I look at this today a bit.

Glover talked and did a lot of preparedness and buying stuff.

I disagree in the thread and think a cascade of bad decisions for him to get to sitting in jail committing more felonies.

My take away is to make sure I do all the preparation and tasks to maintain and cultivate a strong marriage and a strong mental health and finance health.

That will stay away of guns and ammos and lifted tacomas and bug out motorcycles.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post

That was tongue in cheek. I was using the osteoporosis thing to show how unlikely this is to be anything other than a very violent domestic assault. Like you said, Glover needs a serious intervention.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List