Page 3553 of 3566 FirstFirst ... 25533053345335033543355135523553355435553563 ... LastLast
Results 35,521 to 35,530 of 35652

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

This was a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.
    "It was the fuck aroundest of times, it was the find outest of times."- 45dotACP

Name:  IMG_4211.jpg
Views: 780
Size:  53.3 KB
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Name:  IMG_2455.jpg
Views: 671
Size:  39.4 KB

Site Supporter
    I thought about that once, when my little one had a fit about not getting another My Little Pony and I put her over my shoulder and carried her out. If she had yelled, He's not my Dada - that would have been exciting.

On the other hand, we were standing by the magazine rack when she was about four. I said to her - Give me a kiss, honey. The woman next to me looked like it was Urban Female Ninja Combat Time - until she saw me picking up my girl. Haha.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Site Supporter
    I was in a grocery store and spotted some oranges that I thought my wife might like. I pulled out my phone and hit dial on her contact. I was still approaching the stand when she answered. I said, "Hey sweetheart."
    Before I could finish, the female store employee filling the stand turned and glared at me, until she saw I was on the phone.
    I asked my wife about the oranges and hung up. I apologized to the lady and we both had a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    I was in a grocery store and spotted some oranges that I thought my wife might like. I pulled out my phone and hit dial on her contact. I was still approaching the stand when she answered. I said, "Hey sweetheart."
    Before I could finish, the female store employee filling the stand turned and glared at me, until she saw I was on the phone.
    I asked my wife about the oranges and hung up. I apologized to the lady and we both had a good laugh.
    This reminded me of my own story:
    I was in the line at a grocery store with a very attractive woman in front of me.
    As we moved up in line the cashier asked, "Are you two together?"
    The woman turned around and I said, "No, not yet" and then sticking out my hand, "Hi, I'm Andy."
    The woman sneered at me, turned back around, completed her transaction, and left.

Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy in NH View Post
    This reminded me of my own story:
    I was in the line at a grocery store with a very attractive woman in front of me.
    As we moved up in line the cashier asked, "Are you two together?"
    The woman turned around and I said, "No, not yet" and then sticking out my hand, "Hi, I'm Andy."
    The woman sneered at me, turned back around, completed her transaction, and left.

Nice try anyway

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    Nice try anyway
    The First Rule of Dating is you seldom get what you don't ask for.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    The First Rule of Dating is you seldom get what you don't ask for.
    That's what she said.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Name:  IMG_2455.jpg
Views: 671
Size:  39.4 KB
    Say a guy today at the grocery store wearing a tee-shirt that said "I don't scare easy, I have three daughters."

Two was enough for me.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

User Tag List