Page 97 of 98 FirstFirst ... 478795969798 LastLast

Thread: Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

As a follow up to my previous post above, I bought 2 CHPWS (GL-EPS) plates from a retail vendor. Both plates are not a tight fit on either of my G19.5 MOSs. both have slight front/back movement that is not acceptable to me as it would mean the plate/optic is only secured by the screws. They're going to be returned. I ordered the DPP ones from Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by heyyouduh View Post
    As a follow up to my previous post above, I bought 2 CHPWS (GL-EPS) plates from a retail vendor. Both plates are not a tight fit on either of my G19.5 MOSs. both have slight front/back movement that is not acceptable to me as it would mean the plate/optic is only secured by the screws. They're going to be returned. I ordered the DPP ones from Amazon.
    I was impressed with the fit and finish of the two DPP plates I received.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    Yea... I did read the issues with CHPWS but their site is informative and I asked them some questions and they were responsive... They're also in state from me so I wanted to give them a try. Ended up ordering from a retail vendor as that specific item was OOS on CHs site. Womp. should've gone with DPP or Calculated kinetics to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    My DPP plates received yesterday. Both easy drop in fit, does not fall with pistol upside down. Ordered the non co-witness Dawson sights based on the picture posted by Exiledviking.

Great thread but I must admit that I did not read all 97 pages due to time constraints.

Looking to add an EPS Carry to a VP9 but am having trouble finding mounting plates.

I have found cphws and hkparts make a plate.

Any other companies producing a plate for the EPS carry/VP9?

TIA

Site Supporter
    Took the advice of GJM when I was configuring an RDS G19 as I was looking to have a slightly more concealable EDC RDS pistol as I am back to a more tailored look with e end of summer

1. Gen5 Glock G19 MOS
    2. DPP Plate
    3. Holosun EPS 6 moa Red
    4. Blue locktit 243 on the stick
    5. Ameriglo 5353s
    6. LTT grip plug

I had possession of the gun and gear by late July. It was fully 30 days before I could get the range for a zero session and a qual after installing everything.

The DPP plate “snapped” it very tightly. The supplied screws were pre loctitied and clearly marked as to location.
    Torqued as per spec ( which for me is also good and tight with about a 1/10 more bearing down just a bit)
    Did the same for the optic. Let everything dry over night.

So far so good. The Optic was about 8 clicks high and about 6 clicks right at 12.5 yrds. Certainly minute of man accurate from the box. I was zeroing in a very hot indoor range.

Got 5 shot groups out to 15 the were 4 touching and a flyer. Staying in the 8 ring out to 25. (That is me, not the gun/optic). Then just shot a total of 200ish rounds to evaluate the gun, mags and what will be magpul dedicated practice mags.

Qualed with it this past Fri 50 rounds. After the qual and another 100ish of practice, I had an ever so right bias poi. Put another click to the left and stacked rounds at 5 (1x) and 10 (2x) to the point I had a ragged hole. I will qual w it 1x more using duty ammo v the 124 Lawman FMJ, clean/lube it well and declare it EDC worthy. That is me being a little OCD. I strongly suspect that it is ready to go with Speer 124 Gold Dot as we speak.

The 6 moa dot is bigger without being too big. I find that with my astigmatism, if I am not corrected it seems to bloom a bit less that my 2 moa 507 on an Gen 3 G17 and my 3.25 Acro p2 on a Gen 3 G22.

I suspect that I will configure another just like it before the end of the year. Perhaps a brace of G45’s for 2025 with RDS TBD and I am done. (Well I am intrigued by the SA AOS 1911 single stack!)
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    Nice. I also appreciate the more understated branding on the sight instead of the screaming-in-your-face white used on other 407/507 models.
    Easily fixed with some aluminum blue FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Anyone know the width of the EPS carry vs. EPS? I’m considering for a G26.
    Which one did you choose and how did that work out?

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    EPSc for the 26. EPS for a p07.

I don't speak Woke. Can you say that in English?

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    EPSc for the 26. EPS for a p07.
    The EPSc sure is a good fit. How much do you notice the smaller window, and do you ever miss a standard rear sight?

User Tag List