Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: PMM P365 Gen 2 compensator

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    What are we looking at?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Radian Afterburner 365!

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    What are we looking at?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    What are we looking at?
    A comp even more expensive than the PMM. Which is already 75% the cost of a 365.

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post

Here is a little more info on the Radian P365 comp. The guy said they opened up the ports a little more on this model. If I was going to get a comp for my P365XL Macro pistol, it would be between the Radian or the Monsoon Tactical’s Helport.

https://youtu.be/hid6ukD4pro?si=8XhoXPCe_M8yEMwB

https://youtu.be/JF50NWuSfZo?si=HRzHWoIcXlqw17-v
    Last edited by Biggy; 01-23-2024 at 12:08 PM.

Would this 3.1 365 model Radian barrel be expected to be reliable with 124 gr. +P Critical Duty or HST, etc? That would be my hope but have to say that seems a bit unlikely, maybe with a different recoil spring if they make a guide rod for it in time?

I don’t think anyone has any real hands on time with the Radian setup at this time. Last I heard they hadn’t been released yet. It’s still not even listed on Radian’s website. I don’t have any personal experience running the 124gr +P HST or CD, but the Gold Dot equivalent is our only authorized duty ammo and it seems to work just fine in authorized personally owned 3.1” barreled P365s and P365Xs that are pretty common. Kicks a decent bit though.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List